Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The best combinations of supplements

Hey uncle mcK, the more you reply the more it seems like your just advertising for scitec. If so,No one needs that here, and you should stop replying and stab yourself in the neck with a pencil for being such a prick, if not, i apolagize, but some of your shit sounds pretty cheesy. So, what's up.

Workin_at_it said:
If you're new to lifting, the body-for-life program isn't bad to get started. Very well laid out, info on diet, exercise and supplements.

I don't agree with 100% but I have seen remarkable results (check out Jennifer, BFL on the chat board for a local success)

Have two guys in the gym, one an olde guy - almost 60 - with remarkable results.

That said:

1) Cardio, first thing in the morning, before breakfast, to burn fat.

2) Big compound body movements (Squats, deadlift, Bench press + bug muscle exercises, leg press, lat-pull downs, rows, barbell curls) will strengthen and tone the best.

3) 5-6 meals a day, smaller portions, balanced. Low sugar, hi protein.

4) ECA for thermogenics, L-Glutamine for muscle recovery, Creatine for improved workout strength

5) Season to taste (prohormones, etc. - I'm considering the Sci-Fit 19-Andro)

Yes i agree with you bro.. Bill Phillips happened to make a pretty damn good program for beginners(thats about all he did right :rolleyes: ) Check it out,it works. And then once you advance into the bodybuilding lifestyle, get more advanced w/ ur diet and training

Do you guys really think it is a good idea to start using thermogenics right away. I personally think you should get some solid training and dieting under your belt and let your body take the fat off naturally before you start playing with thermos. Way to many people become addicted to them.

:eek: Thermogenics !!! Ohh Be carefull those things are real scary!!!

Alright, J/K
But really a consistant diet and training is the most important part of any training program. If I remeber his post right he said he was a vegie. First thing is he needs to figure out how to get enough protein. Either from non-animal protein powder or in natural form. Big challange if your scared of meat.

Go Big-

RideHard

Wanted to add Flax Seed Oil to supplement suggestion. Liquid form. Can't tell if it's working much for me yet, but a whole lot of people swear by this stuff, and the literature is damned convincing.

Thanks guys for all of your suggestions. I have a very good diet. And yes because I am a veg. I do use protein the protein that I use is whey by EAS. I like the taste and it mixes really good with water. I get a lot of cardio exercise but, I still have a lot of BF. what kind of weight lifting would ya'll suggest. a simple but, effective program. I am really to to lifting . i use to lift when I was in school but that was a few years ago and I only did it because I played sports and need that extra edge.

and by the way I am not a he I am a she.( just for your info.:p I am sorry if i was mis leading. I still would like any suggestions you have. thanks. I do use some supplements but, not a lot. I did use stacker2 just to get started now I am trying the phenoltropic. any good suggestions as to something new..??

Draggon,

If you're new to weight training (or haven't done it in awhile), start with a full-body routine 2-3 times a week. Then progress to alternating between upper body workouts on some days and lower body on other days. After doing that for awhile you can progress to splitting your body parts to work each major muscle group on its own day, such as legs on Monday, chest & tris on Tuesday and so forth.

Even though you don't want to bulk up, make your weights heavy enough so you're stuggling a little (but can still keep correct form) by your 8-10th rep (15-20 for legs). I promise you won't bulk up. It might feel like it at first, but you have to build some muscle to help you burn fat. That's what will get you toned and hard. Cardio and diet w/o sufficient weight work will not get you toned.

You also have to eat sufficiently and frequently to build muscle and burn fat. If the body senses you're not eating enough, it will dispose of muscle (since muscle is "expensive" to maintain since it requires calories even at rest). It will hold on to the fat, because fat doesn't require any calories.

Go to the Women's Discussion and read the Tips for Beginners post. Lots of info in there. Please drop in!

FitFossil,

Thanks for the information. I went to the women's board but, I can not find the post that you were talking about. Can you help me locate it. Thanks

"Life is Good"...cool the jets man. As I stated in one of the earlier posts, Scitec is big around my area. Not much for supplements to begin with (like to experiment). It's cool to see what others use.

Sorry to seem so one track minded! Don't take it personal.....

You use and talk up what you like..... and I'll do the same. Keep training hard!

Top Bottom