Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The best combinations of supplements

Draggon

I have just recently started to lift weights. I am not looking to bulk up I just wanted to be toned. I do not have a set routine yet. I get a lot of cardio and I am a strict vegetarian. I do use a protein supplement. But, my problem is what is the best combinations of supplements to take to help burn fat an build muscle. I welcome any advise. :confused:

Don't worry about supplements -- focus first on a consistent routine and strategically planned out diet. Supplements are used to "supplement" your existing diet and training -- they are not an end all cure all. Save your money and get to work.

what works is 80% workout, 10%diet, 10%rest!!!!
work your balls to failure brother!! Then figure out what to take.......there is no easy way........

Does anyone remember HOT STUFF? If you want to take the best combination of supps and get sick like results try MyoMax "10 in 1" by Scitec. They resemble the combination style of Hot Stuff, but with much more research.

Check out the site, they have pictures of guys gaining 30 lbs. in 6 weeks.

www.scitecnutrition.com

Go buy "Get Buffed" by Ian King. Gayest title ever, also THE MOST USEFUL EVER!!! If you don't want to buy it yet, go to Testosterone.net and combine his "Limping" program with the "Chest and Back" routine. Get your training down, Learn how to eat correctly. You'll grow.

If you're new to lifting, the body-for-life program isn't bad to get started. Very well laid out, info on diet, exercise and supplements.

I don't agree with 100% but I have seen remarkable results (check out Jennifer, BFL on the chat board for a local success)

Have two guys in the gym, one an olde guy - almost 60 - with remarkable results.

That said:

1) Cardio, first thing in the morning, before breakfast, to burn fat.

2) Big compound body movements (Squats, deadlift, Bench press + bug muscle exercises, leg press, lat-pull downs, rows, barbell curls) will strengthen and tone the best.

3) 5-6 meals a day, smaller portions, balanced. Low sugar, hi protein.

4) ECA for thermogenics, L-Glutamine for muscle recovery, Creatine for improved workout strength

5) Season to taste (prohormones, etc. - I'm considering the Sci-Fit 19-Andro)

Top Bottom