Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

The best and worst steroids for joints?

darwinmcduck

New member
Wanted to get the boards opinions on this. Personally a recent cycle of oral winny gave me the worst joint pain I have ever felt. I find that for me, cycles with more than 400mgs of deca a week really help out creeky hinges.
 
darwinmcduck said:
Wanted to get the boards opinions on this. Personally a recent cycle of oral winny gave me the worst joint pain I have ever felt. I find that for me, cycles with more than 400mgs of deca a week really help out creeky hinges.


i could not pinpoint one single steroid giving me joint problems

what does is PCT when im smashing my estrogen and cortisol levels. uggh..i hate training then..i turn into a high rep sissy
 
Wulfgar said:
i could not pinpoint one single steroid giving me joint problems

what does is PCT when im smashing my estrogen and cortisol levels. uggh..i hate training then..i turn into a high rep sissy


lol @ high rep sissy
 
I've definitely felt some "joint help" from anavar too. Helped me suddenly rehab a nagging shoulder injury twice now.
 
Top Bottom