Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Bench Press

I don't do flat BB bench but I perform close grip on flat so I guess it's kind of the same...I always touch the chest, elbows tucked, and lockout to 99% of full lockout...

But after seeing vids of some guys that REALLY KNOW what they are doing(b fold for instance) I think I might come to 80% of lockout, because it looked like he did that and kept a lot of stress on the chest\tris by doing so.

wnt2bBeast said:
how you hitting pecs these days?

I'm doing 3 sets of flat (2 heavy, one light) then a couple of sets of dips or declines after shoulder work.. basically following pullinbig's routine.

that's added 15lbs to my 5rm in the last month, hardly big news but it's the first progress I've had in a long time so it's all good

As for me the real difference is not wether touching or stopping 0.00001 inch before but wether you make a few seconds pause at the bottom or not

Tweakle said:
I'm doing 3 sets of flat (2 heavy, one light) then a couple of sets of dips or declines after shoulder work.. basically following pullinbig's routine.

that's added 15lbs to my 5rm in the last month, hardly big news but it's the first progress I've had in a long time so it's all good

are you over at 'ology too? pullin is the man..i think thats pretty solid adding 15 lbs to your 5rm!!!

yes he is, and hes got a lot of time for people .. hes helped me a lot thru mails, really nice guy. I've seen you post there pirate boy but see if you can figure out my alter lol

hopefully I can jack another 15lbs onto it this year, I'd love to be doing 365 for 5 eventually.. but I think that might be aiming a little high :x

Tweakle said:
yes he is, and hes got a lot of time for people .. hes helped me a lot thru mails, really nice guy. I've seen you post there pirate boy but see if you can figure out my alter lol

hopefully I can jack another 15lbs onto it this year, I'd love to be doing 365 for 5 eventually.. but I think that might be aiming a little high :x

who are you on sology? I just signed up I have no clue:):)

Figured out who wnt2 was though :chomp:

Top Bottom