Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the average size of the american woman is now a size 14

Delinquent said:
Actually that may be it as last year recorded the lowest number of smokers since 1951. Teen smoking though did not go down for the first year in many. There are also more nonsmokers than there are smokers which is a first. But that totally surprised me as I never expected there to be more smokers than nonsmokers. If that was true, shouldn't the majority have the say in where they can smoke?
It's a health issue.

The average size of Chicks in Colombia (South America) is a lucky 7.... Their butts and breast seem to be disproportional large when compared to Anglo American women of the same size though…. Colombia has a huge clothing industry, mostly woman’s wear. Jeans and laugere made to fit the Colombian figure (small waist and big butts)…

Tose of you that have never seen a Colombian woman, might want to check ouy Sofia Vergara:
http://www.famousbabes.com/sofia/svpics1.htm

-BRR

Testosterone boy said:
Dey keep yo ass warm in de vinter.

Shadee in de summer.

No dey don't. Dat der FAT holds the heat in and insulates them from the cold. The outside layer is still cold as ICE. But dey gotz warm hearts 'cause they needs a man for lovin.

I'm pretty sure that it's been that way for a while.

Also, when you say America - don't forget the states where a small woman is a size 12. I guess it's all relative - I remember being in college and a size 4 was small now a 0 or 00 is small - 10-15 years ago - there were no sizes below 2.

Angel said:
then i guess i am well below average!
muscle_2s.gif

Big Rick Rock said:
The average size of Chicks in Colombia (South America) is a lucky 7.... Their butts and breast seem to be disproportional large when compared to Anglo American women of the same size though…. Colombia has a huge clothing industry, mostly woman’s wear. Jeans and laugere made to fit the Colombian figure (small waist and big butts)…

Tose of you that have never seen a Colombian woman, might want to check ouy Sofia Vergara:
http://www.famousbabes.com/sofia/svpics1.htm

-BRR

them bithes are bad!

Damn, My wife is always bitchin saying she's fat and that she can't get those last few pounds off. She needs to check out this tread. She's 5'-8" and a size 4 :)

Top Bottom