Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the average size of the american woman is now a size 14

cranny said:
Damn, My wife is always bitchin saying she's fat and that she can't get those last few pounds off. She needs to check out this tread. She's 5'-8" and a size 4 :)

a size 4 bitching about being fat? Oh, dear God.....I'm size 7 :(

yeah. a size 14. AFTER they already changed the real sizes of the clothes so that a 14 from 20 years ago is being sold today as a 12. in reality, those are some big bitches

GoldenDelicious said:
yeah. a size 14. AFTER they already changed the real sizes of the clothes so that a 14 from 20 years ago is being sold today as a 12. in reality, those are some big bitches

look at the little princess with crowns!!!

sigani_anime05-youresweet.gif

WODIN said:

OMG :lmao: that is funny

I am amazed at how people get fat in the butt like that and still have a thin waist. Much like a giant ant. Why doesn't the fat stick evenly all over?

It's a crying shame. They all need to be like the 42 y.o. grandma at my gym that is now a size 4 with almost an 8 pack.

Whiskey

velvett said:
I'm pretty sure that it's been that way for a while.

Also, when you say America - don't forget the states where a small woman is a size 12. I guess it's all relative - I remember being in college and a size 4 was small now a 0 or 00 is small - 10-15 years ago - there were no sizes below 2.
Size are fucked up I do not get how they work at all. I can be as small as a size 3 in some store and as big as a 7 in others. I bought a few pairs of paints size 3 from store in the fall those pants still fit me but I went to try on some jeans there the other week and size 5 were tight I was like WTF?

Whiskey said:
It's a crying shame. They all need to be like the 42 y.o. grandma at my gym that is now a size 4 with almost an 8 pack.

Whiskey
42 y.o. grandma, huh. Holy shit, I'm 41 ... damn ... somebody (or a couple of generations of somebodies) were getting busy pretty young ...

I've never been smaller than a size 10 in my life, even when I got down to 125 lbs, which was drastically underweight for me and the result of a pretty good eating disorder. Only way to do it is amputate bone. But I'm taller than most men, and need a guys medium to large to fit comfortably in the shoulders.

Fucking bullshit the way women's clothes are sized anyway. Wish they'd just do it like guys stuff and call it a day.

It's so stupid, men are like DUDE YOU'RE GETTING THICK!!! WHAT DO YOU WEIGH NOW? 300 SHIT!!!! And it's a compliment.

Chicks are supposed to be bone thin with big tits (which can be plastic, who cares) and round asses, but no meat anywhere else. I saw a young woman at the store the other day, I could have wrapped my hand around her UPPER ARM (mid biceps) and my thumb and middle finger would have touched ... that's just so wrong :sick:

Top Bottom