Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

**The Anabolic Bible: Mastering The Art of Using Anabolic Steroids!**

blut wump said:
Is this book available for purchase, Ross?

The Anabolic Bible written in this thread, is just a TEASER. The rest of the book contains information that is going to BLOW YOUR MIND!

The actual book is not even close to being completed. For now, I suggest Anthony's book, it has alot of solid, fundamental information. Not to mention, LOTS OF SHIT NO ONE ELSE EVER MENTIONS.

But my website and forums should be up shortly. I will keep everyone updated.

interesting. so not tapering, but move to a short acting compound like winny or dbol while the long esters clear. that is your active recovery phase. but then you stop that and move to pct. so isn't that stopping abruptly? or are you saying the 2-3 weeks of winny you will be restoring hpta before moving to pct.

and what are your thoughts then on pct?

medrep said:
interesting. so not tapering, but move to a short acting compound like winny or dbol while the long esters clear. that is your active recovery phase. but then you stop that and move to pct. so isn't that stopping abruptly? or are you saying the 2-3 weeks of winny you will be restoring hpta before moving to pct.

and what are your thoughts then on pct?

Great questions medrep. You've got your thinking guns pumped..

The period that you just desrcibed above is THE FINISHER; NOT the ACTIVE RECOVERY.

ACTIVE RECOVERY(Pre-PCT) begins AFTER your FINISHER. Rather than beginning PCT, you begin Pre-PCT instead. This is where we utilize a NON-inhibitory compound such as Primobolan, Turinabol, or Dianabol to keep the body in an anabolic state, while simultaneously BEGINNING to restore HPTA function.

Then comes PCT. FULL HPTA restoration.

Then comes the BRIDGE. Greater than NATURAL gains, with MINIMAL HPTA interference.

- Ross - said:
Great questions medrep. You've got your thinking guns pumped..

The period that you just desrcibed above is THE FINISHER; NOT the ACTIVE RECOVERY.

ACTIVE RECOVERY(Pre-PCT) begins AFTER your FINISHER. Rather than beginning PCT, you begin Pre-PCT instead. This is where we utilize a NON-inhibitory compound such as Primobolan, Turinabol, or Dianabol to keep the body in an anabolic state, while simultaneously BEGINNING to restore HPTA function.

Then comes PCT. FULL HPTA restoration.

Then comes the BRIDGE. Greater than NATURAL gains, with MINIMAL HPTA interference.

Has any one else on this board ever ran a mildly supressive steroid like some winny during the 2-3 week period it takes for the longer esters to clear? In theory it seems like a good concept, but then why isn't it preached? On the other hand I was thinking during the period it takes the esters to clear your test levels would still be above any natural level, so if you time the start of PCT correctly no muscle would be lost...correct?

Anthony Roberts said:
You're thinking about the "Steroid Bible" ...the "Anabolic Bible" is just the name of this thread..it's not the book you're thinking of..it's original thought/research from Ross, I believe.
ya came out back in 97 or some shit I read the book.lol its bin a long time.

M Pwrd said:
I swear to god as soon as I read that post I was about to type this till i scrolled down an inch.

Hi Ross,

It sounds like you've given things a lot of thought but I'd be willing to debate some issues.

Different gear hitting different receptors? I've always questioned that one, but I'll let the science guys chime in on that .

Up regulation of receptors? I remember Dan talking about that but even he was skeptical. Haven't heard much of that theory late and common sense makes me question it. What evidence do you have?

I've often spoke of using lower dosages because the body does continue to produce T and the less you use, the less suppression you have. Some guys think you're "shut down" no matter what. Not true. HOWEVER, I do think that if you're very suppressed and LH is next to nil, simply using a lower dose or a less androgenic compound won't be very helpful. You MAY get the HPTA to start fighting it's way back, but it's akin to tearing off a scab every time a wound heals. Yeah, maybe you'll heal eventually but it will take a VERY, VERY long time and may not happen at all. I think a little taper isn't a horrible idea but you're better off beginning full recovery sooner than prolonging the dependance on the gear.

Of course, a lot of this is contigent on the goals. Do you want to recover? Or just stay in an anabolic state?

How much of your gains have you maintained after being completely off everything for 2 months? What was your T level at that point? These are the real factors.

Top Bottom