Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

**The Anabolic Bible: Mastering The Art of Using Anabolic Steroids!**

solidspine said:
I think mr. ross is simply nelson and tony trying to sell there ideas as a third expert

Blah
Blah
Blah
Blah

Yawn

LOL

Sorry my friend, I have NO AFFILIATION with any of the staff or members of this board.

Furthermore, all of my content is original.

I have been around for a while, have taken LOTS of shit, and am still here.

The only person who has me beat soley on LONGEVITY in this game, is our good friend Anthony; or HOOKER, as I always knew him:)

medrep said:
hmmm AR seems to know who you are, but do we?!

I know Ross, yes. Basically anyone who frequents the major steroid sites would, I think.

medrep said:
hmmm AR seems to know who you are, but do we?!

Run a quick search for "Ross" over at A-R, I-T, Outlaw, Ology, IFL, BB4L...pretty much anywhere on the net, and you will quickly get to know me.

Unfortunately, I have been BANNED(and proud of it) from virtually every online bodybuilding forum. It's always political, you can decide for yourself.

I have taken shit for years, as has Anthony. My own forums will be running soon.

I hope you enjoy the information.

I actually like a lot of his concepts but I do agree that by bridging with a suppresive compound you will not fully recover but you wont be shut down either. Recently as a short inbetween cycle to my two cycles a year I did 6 weeks of dbol and masteron and it helped me make some gains and I recovered from it fast. Didn't seem to shut me down at all.

M Pwrd said:
I actually like a lot of his concepts but I do agree that by bridging with a suppresive compound you will not fully recover but you wont be shut down either. Recently as a short inbetween cycle to my two cycles a year I did 6 weeks of dbol and masteron and it helped me make some gains and I recovered from it fast. Didn't seem to shut me down at all.

FULL Post Cycle Therapy is executed AFTER THE ACTIVE RECOVER!(Pre-PCT)

The GOAL is not to fully restore testosterone while on the ACTIVE RECOVERY, but just to BEGIN RECOVERY.

By the time you DO begin your FULL, agressive PCT, it will be a BREEZE!

Again, "bridging with a supressive compound" allows you to remain anabolic while still BEGINNING to restore HPTA function. This allows us to systematically avoid a "Post Cycle Crash"!

Thank you, by the way..:)

medrep said:
so are you or are you not bringing back tapering?!

My Anabolic Bible is deliberately divided in to three seperate and distinct chapters.

The first chapter describes the THREE ESSENTIAL components to a proper "Steroid Therapy". The "Cycle" is only ONE PHASE during a proper Steroid Therapy. Active Recovery, or "Pre-PCT" is another phase. This is the phase BEFORE PCT, where we BEGIN to restore the HPTA while simultaneously remaining in an anabolic state. THEN we begin our PCT, after we have succesfully transitioned from the cycle to Pre-PCT, thus completely avoiding a POST CYCLE CRASH. After PCT we may begin a bridge, making GREATER than natural gains, while only affecting endoegnous testosterone production to a small degree.

The next chapter adresses the STANDARD CYCLE, which MUST contain a BASE, a JUMPSTART, and a FINISHER.

The FINISHER is used while the LONG-esters exit the system, in order to remain anabolic right up until the minute you begin PCT! Failure to utilize a FININSHER will result in muscle and strength LOSS before you even BEGIN PCT!

Please let me know if I can answer any questions.

Top Bottom