Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

**The Anabolic Bible: Mastering The Art of Using Anabolic Steroids!**

Anthony Roberts said:
But he looks good, so how could he be wrong? Isn't that the main criteria around here?
lmao right....btw how long ago was that book written.I remember reading a book simaler to that and it was called the same thing back in 97 :worried:

Mac173 said:
DO NOT end your cycle ABRUPTLY! Don't just END your cycle cold-turkey! If you are SHUTDOWN, full restoration can take weeks and even MONTHS. Therefore, one should REMAIN ON minimally-inhibitive STEROIDS(HPTA) in an attempt to MAINTAIN the gains they made while ON CYCLE, while STILL BEGINNING TO RECOVER TESTOSTERONE PRODUCTION. On top of that, one still continues to progess from the mild additional anabolic support.

He sounds like he's implying that you shouldn't go off, just use some type of bridge between cycles. If that's the case then there's no way that you will recover fully.
He also suggests to run the active recovery compounds such as primo, tbol,var,etc.... and that these will allow you to regain your HPTA.
I'd think it would be difficult to restore natural test production while using 300mg of primo and tbol.
Maybe I'm not comprehending this correctly though.
think he was talking about the old cycling method of tapering off rather then just stoping then doing pct....in the old days cycles would look like a pyramid
starting out with a dose of say 250mg of test then working up to 800mg then working back down to 250mg before getting off again.

its really really old.

i agree, i think he meant pyramiding
and its not really that old, the concept was still being used around here in 2000

Nelson Montana said:
Satin is throwing snowballs as we speak.

There are far too many generalizations in that text. There's also way too much overthinking. And the fact that some steroids only supress and others cause shutdown -- that's just silly. There are too many factors, dosages being the main one. (Though he does mention this , which is a bit of a contradiction.

It actually takes a lot to completely shut you down cpmpletely. In this regard, duration is the biggest factor.

He also says dianabol will not shut you down. (???)

As for drugs activating receptors, that's highly suspect.

Halo safer than test? I think not.

I'm always up for a new perspective and it doesn't have to be etched in solid science, but it at least has to be consistant and make some sense.

Hiya Nelson, my name is Ross.

MOST of the information I have provided in the "Anabolic Bible" is FACT.

As for Dianabol not causing SHUTDOWN, let me quote our good friend Anthony:

"In this study, done in the early 80´s, a very high dose of Dbol (100mgs/day for 6 weeks) decreased plasma testosterone to about 40% of it´s normal value, plasma GH went up about a third, LH dropped to about 80% of it´s original value, and FSH went down about a third also (these are all approximate numbers, for the sake of brevity, but you get the idea). Body fat did not go up significantly and Fat Free Mass went up anywhere between 2-7kgs (3.3kgs average gain). The researchers concluded that Dbol increases Fat Free Mass as well as increasing strength and performance."

I enjoy the discourse.

Shutdown: None
Inhibition: Some

Dbol won't shut you down but it will inhibit the HPTA. Just thought I'd clear up the nomenclature we're using.

Hello Ross. Been awhile...

needtogetaas said:
lmao right....btw how long ago was that book written.I remember reading a book simaler to that and it was called the same thing back in 97 :worried:

You're thinking about the "Steroid Bible" ...the "Anabolic Bible" is just the name of this thread..it's not the book you're thinking of..it's original thought/research from Ross, I believe.

Anthony Roberts said:
Shutdown: None
Inhibition: Some

Dbol won't shut you down but it will inhibit the HPTA. Just thought I'd clear up the nomenclature we're using.

Hello Ross. Been awhile...

Hey Anthony, good to see ya old friend.

I'll be in touch.

solidspine said:
I think mr. ross is simply nelson and tony trying to sell there ideas as a third expert

Blah
Blah
Blah
Blah

Yawn

Good call. You saw straight through us on that one.

Top Bottom