Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

**The Anabolic Bible: Mastering The Art of Using Anabolic Steroids!**

- Ross - said:
In my experience with using Cabergoline(which suppresses prolactin), I can only confirm that this may have GENUINE REAL-WORLD APPLICABILITY. Not only does my libido go through the ROOF, my testicles mysteriously seem LARGER while on cycle. I also seem to experience VERY powerful orgasms and a MUCH shorter recovery time in between sexual sessions. I have personally never used DECA or TREN, but many of my friends and colleagues who HAVE, reported HUGE increases in libido and testicular mass while using either compound with CABERGOLINE! Increases in libido on DECA and TREN? Yep...

What dosage are you talking about?

LMAO......man Ross never gives up. I told you on OLM and I will tell you here, your PCT theories have little, to No value at all.{especially as far as recovery is concerned.}

Your spewing false information that could possibly hurt people.....Do you have a nice physique ??? Sure{Still have not seen the legs though} however thats does nothing to prove your points.

You sir are a copy and paste guru, and thats why you have been banned on every board out there.{Its surely not just by chance}

However good luck with your endeavour.

Last edited:
muscleup said:
LMAO......man Ross never gives up. I told you on OLM and I will tell you here, your PCT theories have little, to No value at all.{especially as far as recovery is concerned.}

Your spewing false information that could possibly hurt people.....Do you have a nice physique ??? Sure{Still have not seen the legs though} however thats does nothing to prove your points.

You sir are a copy and paste guru, and thats why you have been banned on every board out there.{Its surely not just by chance}

I think his PCT has value. It's exactly mine, but with some vitamins and supplements added...

No, No, AR.....Im not really talking about the PCT so much{I should have worded that better}, as Im really talking about a thread that he and I had going over on OLM....You would have to see it to believe it.

Saying shit like 100 mgs per day of d-bol does not shut one down, 40-60mgs of var is great and does not inhibit test production, how he has a very healthy HPTA but very rarely is ever clean, just many, many things of this nature that hold no water at all in the real world.

IMO he is dispensing out very bad advice...especially to those who are new to this type of stuff.
Anthony Roberts said:
I think his PCT has value. It's exactly mine, but with some vitamins and supplements added...

muscleup said:

amen to that ^

muscleup said:

I think I've been banned on like ...3 boards. Makes me kind of feel bad that he's been banned from more than me....although, admittedly, I wasn't banned for anything related to AAS information.

Anthony Roberts said:
I think I've been banned on like ...3 boards. Makes me kind of feel bad that he's been banned from more than me....although, admittedly, I wasn't banned for anything related to AAS information.

LOL

We are the original jedi

- Ross - said:
LOL

We are the original jedi

I was banned on SBI for exposing a security leak.
I was banned on AB when I posted something in my blog that the staff thought I ought not have.
I was banned on PM for bashing a sponsor who was later found out to have been producing a bunk product.

Thankfully, if you add up the numbers of all of those sites, they have less than half of the membership of the smallest site I write for.

Losers.

Top Bottom