Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

**The Anabolic Bible: Mastering The Art of Using Anabolic Steroids!**

Triple J said:
well thx for sharing that. its not enough information for me personally to jump to any conclusions though. it seems to also suggest a deficiency state would enhance transcription by 60-90%. so would you advise creating such a deficiency? obviously there are many factors that come into play so this is not a cut and dried issue.

I agree. What Ross says about prolactin really has me wondering. Being a business major, I can't make an accurate judgement either way. Just gonna have to experiment.

digit0x said:
I agree. What Ross says about prolactin really has me wondering. Being a business major, I can't make an accurate judgement either way. Just gonna have to experiment.

Prolactin alone determines how SENSITIVE the HPTA is.

The HIGHER your PROLACTIN, the more SENSITIVE the HPTA! If you have a SENSITIVE HPTA, it will DETECT ANY amount of exogenous steroids and will respond by SHUTTING DOWN.

On the contrary, if you have SUBNORMAL prolactin(very low), the HPTA is so DESENSITIZED, it CAN'T EVEN DETECT THE EXOGENOUS STEROIDS IN THE BODY!

Decreasing Proalctin while on cycle is the wise decision.

- Ross - said:
Prolactin alone determines how SENSITIVE the HPTA is.

The HIGHER your PROLACTIN, the more SENSITIVE the HPTA! If you have a SENSITIVE HPTA, it will DETECT ANY amount of exogenous steroids and will respond by SHUTTING DOWN.

On the contrary, if you have SUBNORMAL prolactin(very low), the HPTA is so DESENSITIZED, it CAN'T EVEN DETECT THE EXOGENOUS STEROIDS IN THE BODY!

Decreasing Proalctin while on cycle is the wise decision.

FINE SHEESH :mix:

Top Bottom