covergrl80
New member
Ooh that boy's a fine piece of work all right. He's a fine piece of ace though, too. And trust me I would know dude!!!! 


SoKlueles said:hes working his e game on you ?
btw id love to pinch his cheeks
SoKlueles said:well thats what he keeps saying
Please dont tell me he really dont
SoKlueles said:hes working his e game on you ?
btw id love to pinch his cheeks

omg someones flirting with me!!!!!Faizakafez said:you can pinch my cheeks![]()
SoKlueles said:he is italian you know.......

SoKlueles said:omg someones flirting with me!!!!!
jh1 said:LOL.. and people are all up in my hizzy for posting pics of my daughter!
hammys italiancovergrl80 said:OOOOHHHHHH yeah I know! Italians are the best.![]()

SoKlueles said:hammys italian![]()
covergrl80 said:HUH? someone said something about your pictures?
covergrl80 said:They are the best EVER! I will not date a man that is not Italian! LOL
there is just something about dark hair, dark eyes and a nice skin tone![]()
x latin x lover = pintocapintoca said:I have all that too.x latin x lover = pintoca
jh1 said:People accuse me of trying to get e-laid by posting pics of said cuteness.
And here we have swole FULL BLOWN putting the emoves down.
NJjuice22 said:aint that nigga half cuban also? or is that on the DL
covergrl80 said:if it was you just messed his shit up...LMAO
NJjuice22 said:how so...noone should deny what they are.
covergrl80 said:you told me your were not a male whore.....LMAO
NJjuice22 said:if i was a male whore i would have made the trip to Delaware and tapped that ass already. but have I ..nope...and we know i got the digits.

jerkbox said:you're from Delaware?
lol


heatherrae said:Latin lovers are better than the Italian ones. I've had both.![]()
NJjuice22 said:if you say so!
my bad..im off this thread! im being a cockblock here
covergrl80 said:Why are you LOLing? Something wrong....Don't tell me you live here![]()
heatherrae said:Latin lovers are better than the Italian ones. I've had both.![]()
I've never had Asain, African, Turkish, Russian, Middle Eastern...jh1 said:Shit. WHat ethnic group haven't you?
SoKlueles said:he is italian you know.......
covergrl80 said:They are the best EVER! I will not date a man that is not Italian! LOL
there is just something about dark hair, dark eyes and a nice skin tone![]()
fuggin retarded to say stereotypesNJjuice22 said:yall cant really give an opinion unless you have had multiple johnsons from all the above mentioned races.... i mean if you found the one jewish dude with a big pecker...you cant say jewish guys are packing and vice versa.
blueta2 said:that's what I used to say. My ex of 7 yrs and 11 yrs was Italian......all I will say is this, I'm with a Jewish man now. Nuff said!
Gambino said:most of the italians i know are fat, hairy, and plainly dressed.
i never met the chic, she dissed me in chitown a few yrs agojackangel said:bor, smurfy is our friend...not nice.
jack_schitt said:

covergrl80 said:I was wondering when you were going to hop in and stick up for yourself![]()
jack_schitt said:I slept in today haha. I'm a little late.
covergrl80 said:LMAO!!! how is the coffee?
what state you in today jack?jack_schitt said:Very good.. Tim Hortons
Not as good as Starbucks, but better than gas station coffee.
Gambino said:fuggin retarded to say stereotypes
most of the italians i know are fat, hairy, and plainly dressed.
big diff between country gunieas and city east coast gunieascovergrl80 said:yeah the ones that are 60-70, the school ones!
Gambino said:what state you in today jack?
but Michigan boys are the best, I hear. When you get back in town, I think it's time to find out.jack_schitt said:
heatherrae said:but Michigan boys are the best, I hear. When you get back in town, I think it's time to find out.
really?Yeah, we've been together a while. I think it's time to take it to the next level, don't you?jack_schitt said:really?
heatherrae said:Yeah, we've been together a while. I think it's time to take it to the next level, don't you?
covergrl80 said:to each there own hun! sorry it did not work out for you
You are coming back next week??? HOORAYjack_schitt said:Indeed. Looks like I'm gonna have to keep my trap shut so I don't fuck this up before I get back next week.
<---- tears of joy.heatherrae said:You are coming back next week??? HOORAY<---- tears of joy.
The two of you are starting to make me GAG!!!!!!!!!mmmk?jack_schitt said:I didn't want to say anything, because it's still tentative...but yeah, theres a 90% chance I'll be back next week.
blueta2 said:oh, no need for "sorry" that is did not work out. It was my awakening![]()
jack_schitt said:Sorry CG...didn't mean to wreck your thread.
patsfan1379 said:So this is just a straight-up e-flirt, faggotry gaythread then.
Alrighty.

Gambino said:a·wak·en·ing [uh-wey-kuh-ning]
–adjective
1. rousing; quickening: an awakening interest in couging out.
–noun
2. the act of awaking from night of cougaring.
3. a revival of interest or attention in young johnson
4. a recognition, realization, or coming into awareness of something: a rude awakening to the pleasurable facets of being a cougars.
5. a renewal of interest in younger men, esp. in a community; a revival.
patsfan1379 said:good one

blueta2 said:LOL.......you're funny! Not either of those men was the young one!
swole said:wtf?? I do not approve of this thread.
jh1, there's a difference from trying to score poon by posting pictures of your cute daughter than with tact, like me.
and for the record my grandfather was born in italy but moved to cuba to work under fidel for a few years, then got slick and went back to italy
oh shnap!covergrl80 said:The last time I checked my ring finger was missing a ring and my last name is the same as it always has been. So if I am correct I don't need your permission to post! Not like I would ask even if there was a ring on my finger! lets not get this twisted, I run shityou know you like it when I break it down just like that...LMAO
patsfan1379 said:wtf is going on here
jack_schitt said:Heather and I may run away and get married. Thats if she gives it up in the next week or so.
slat1 said:FYI. I am not wearing any pants...
I just thought the ladies should know that.

patsfan1379 said:dude you fucked like 5 EF chicks, you are my hero
patsfan1379 said:dude you fucked like 5 EF chicks, you are my hero
covergrl80 said:EWWWWW he did? Your kidding right?![]()
Look Jack we have to have a talk!!!

covergrl80 said:Yeah MR. Yourinbugtrouble!!!!!! Your going to get an ear full![]()
jack_schitt said:It was just something to do while I was waiting for my browser to refresh....seriously.
covergrl80 said:your that fast? Dang that must be a record
jack_schitt said:I'm in and out so quick they didn't even know I was there.
covergrl80 said:Did I not teach you anything?.....Don't brag about shit like that![]()
.jack_schitt said:I hope Heather doesn't read this.
covergrl80 said:He likes it when I am mean to him, it turns him on...LOL
sounds a little fake, someone is holding your ballsswole said:you shut your mouth when speaking to me
foreigngirl said:sounds a little fake, someone is holding your balls
lolswole said:with her mouth
and a finger playing with my ass
![]()

AHEM! WTH?patsfan1379 said:dude you fucked like 5 EF chicks, you are my hero

This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














