Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

That Swole.......

covergrl80

New member
Ooh that boy's a fine piece of work all right. He's a fine piece of ace though, too. And trust me I would know dude!!!! :chomp:
 
hes working his e game on you ?
btw id love to pinch his cheeks
 
covergrl80 said:
HUH? someone said something about your pictures?



People accuse me of trying to get e-laid by posting pics of said cuteness.

And here we have swole FULL BLOWN putting the emoves down.
 
covergrl80 said:
They are the best EVER! I will not date a man that is not Italian! LOL
there is just something about dark hair, dark eyes and a nice skin tone :p

I have all that too. :mexican: x latin x lover = pintoca
 
jh1 said:
People accuse me of trying to get e-laid by posting pics of said cuteness.

And here we have swole FULL BLOWN putting the emoves down.

Shit I have seen men do worse things for some ass! At least your not hiding the fact that you have a Daughter. And she is very beautuiful :)
But I still like Italian LOL
 
covergrl80 said:
you told me your were not a male whore..... :rolleyes: LMAO


if i was a male whore i would have made the trip to Delaware and tapped that ass already. but have I ..nope...and we know i got the digits.
 
NJjuice22 said:
if i was a male whore i would have made the trip to Delaware and tapped that ass already. but have I ..nope...and we know i got the digits.

If you had a drivers licence I bet you would take that trip but I guarantee you would not tap shit! What kind of Women do you think I am..WTF :worried:
 
jh1 said:
Shit. WHat ethnic group haven't you?
I've never had Asain, African, Turkish, Russian, Middle Eastern...


Damn, I gotta get to work if I plan on world domination by the age of 40.
 
covergrl80 said:
They are the best EVER! I will not date a man that is not Italian! LOL
there is just something about dark hair, dark eyes and a nice skin tone :p


that's what I used to say. My ex of 7 yrs and 11 yrs was Italian......all I will say is this, I'm with a Jewish man now. Nuff said!
 
swole reminds me of the kid in high school that used to make fun of poor kids for not having name brand sneaks
 
yall cant really give an opinion unless you have had multiple johnsons from all the above mentioned races.... i mean if you found the one jewish dude with a big pecker...you cant say jewish guys are packing and vice versa.
 
NJjuice22 said:
yall cant really give an opinion unless you have had multiple johnsons from all the above mentioned races.... i mean if you found the one jewish dude with a big pecker...you cant say jewish guys are packing and vice versa.
fuggin retarded to say stereotypes
most of the italians i know are fat, hairy, and plainly dressed.
 
blueta2 said:
that's what I used to say. My ex of 7 yrs and 11 yrs was Italian......all I will say is this, I'm with a Jewish man now. Nuff said!

to each there own hun! sorry it did not work out for you
 
jackangel said:
bor, smurfy is our friend...not nice.
i never met the chic, she dissed me in chitown a few yrs ago
it was a sticky here lol
 
covergrl80 said:
yeah the ones that are 60-70, the school ones!
big diff between country gunieas and city east coast gunieas
lotsa italian peeps around me, none are flashy or city ish.
 
heatherrae said:
Yeah, we've been together a while. I think it's time to take it to the next level, don't you?

Indeed. Looks like I'm gonna have to keep my trap shut so I don't fuck this up before I get back next week.
 
jack_schitt said:
Indeed. Looks like I'm gonna have to keep my trap shut so I don't fuck this up before I get back next week.
You are coming back next week??? HOORAY :bawling: <---- tears of joy.
 
heatherrae said:
You are coming back next week??? HOORAY :bawling: <---- tears of joy.

I didn't want to say anything, because it's still tentative...but yeah, theres a 90% chance I'll be back next week.
 
blueta2 said:
oh, no need for "sorry" that is did not work out. It was my awakening :-)

a·wak·en·ing [uh-wey-kuh-ning]
–adjective
1. rousing; quickening: an awakening interest in couging out.
–noun
2. the act of awaking from night of cougaring.
3. a revival of interest or attention in young johnson
4. a recognition, realization, or coming into awareness of something: a rude awakening to the pleasurable facets of being a cougars.
5. a renewal of interest in younger men, esp. in a community; a revival.
 
Gambino said:
a·wak·en·ing [uh-wey-kuh-ning]
–adjective
1. rousing; quickening: an awakening interest in couging out.
–noun
2. the act of awaking from night of cougaring.
3. a revival of interest or attention in young johnson
4. a recognition, realization, or coming into awareness of something: a rude awakening to the pleasurable facets of being a cougars.
5. a renewal of interest in younger men, esp. in a community; a revival.


LOL.......you're funny! Not either of those men was the young one!
 
blueta2 said:
LOL.......you're funny! Not either of those men was the young one!


I would have used "neither" right there.

nei·ther (nē'THər, nī'-) pronunciation
adj.

Not one or the other; not either: Neither shoe feels comfortable.
pron.

Not either one; not the one or the other: Neither of the twins is here. Neither will do. Neither of them is incorrect.
conj.

1. Not either; not in either case. Used with the correlative conjunction nor: Neither we nor they want it. She neither called nor wrote. I got neither the gift nor the card.
2. Also not: If he won't go, neither will she.

adv.

Similarly not; also not: Just as you would not, so neither would they.


Just sayin.
 
wtf?? I do not approve of this thread.

jh1, there's a difference from trying to score poon by posting pictures of your cute daughter than with tact, like me.

and for the record my grandfather was born in italy but moved to cuba to work under fidel for a few years, then got slick and went back to italy
 
swole said:
wtf?? I do not approve of this thread.

jh1, there's a difference from trying to score poon by posting pictures of your cute daughter than with tact, like me.

and for the record my grandfather was born in italy but moved to cuba to work under fidel for a few years, then got slick and went back to italy

The last time I checked my ring finger was missing a ring and my last name is the same as it always has been. So if I am correct I don't need your permission to post! Not like I would ask even if there was a ring on my finger! lets not get this twisted, I run shit;) you know you like it when I break it down just like that...LMAO
 
covergrl80 said:
The last time I checked my ring finger was missing a ring and my last name is the same as it always has been. So if I am correct I don't need your permission to post! Not like I would ask even if there was a ring on my finger! lets not get this twisted, I run shit;) you know you like it when I break it down just like that...LMAO
oh shnap!
 
I totally can't keep up with who's sleeping with who anymore. Luckily, the inevitable e-drama that ensues always serves as a pleasant reminder.

Actually, I'm just sore that Rocky Road left :sadface:



:cow:
 
covergrl80 said:
He likes it when I am mean to him, it turns him on...LOL

you shut your mouth when speaking to me
 
foreigngirl said:
sounds a little fake, someone is holding your balls

with her mouth

and a finger playing with my ass

:p
 
Top Bottom