Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

That is it...I'm fed up...

b fold the truth

Elite Strongman
Platinum
I'm going to go to a routine where I use all machines. I am gonna start using cables and other machines only. My strength has gone to pot doing free weights and I have shrunk greatly.

Can anyone suggest a good total body machine set-up? I was thinking about the Chuck Norris thing, or the Body By Jake, or going all out with a bowflex. What does everyone think? I hope that these are all much safer than free weights too....

B True

b fold the truth said:
I'm going to go to a routine where I use all machines. I am gonna start using cables and other machines only. My strength has gone to pot doing free weights and I have shrunk greatly.

Can anyone suggest a good total body machine set-up? I was thinking about the Chuck Norris thing, or the Body By Jake, or going all out with a bowflex. What does everyone think? I hope that these are all much safer than free weights too....

B True

:FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: I think it's time for someone's nap.

Thigh master? Gosh...I forgot all about that one. I really need one I think to tone up these flabby thighs. Anyone have a number that I can reach them at.

Thanks

B True

when i was 9 years old i knocked my tooth out with my sisters thighmaster. I aint shitting you so watch out for these things!!!!!!!!:FRlol:

Yeah I hear the thigh master really works the inner thighs (those stubborn inner thigh muscles!!). I would also reccomend the ab rocker for a ripped 6 pack without even breaking a sweat!!!

Top Bottom