Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thanks AAP for the chicken recipe

75th said:
Sounds like a good idea. Although, fried chicken is tastier.

I think black people like fried chicken. Hey Army Vet, have you heard that also? And speaking of blaque people, would you happen to know if one is running for president? What was his name again?

Jesse Jackson ran for president once, so did Al Sharpton. After those two they gave up though. Got tired of losing.

Dial_tone said:
Dude...90 seconds.

http://www.unclebens.com/rice/ready-rice-long-grain-wild-rice.aspx

I just brown 3 lbs of 90% lean beef; drain it; add 2 packs of taco seasoning & water; simmer it til the water is gone. Cook up 3 cups of wild/long grain/wheat rice. Separate each into 9 Tupperware containers and I'm set for 3 days. After that's gone it's 2-3 lbs of chicken tenders stir fried with a microwave potato or yam...then I eat shit all weekend.

Isn't instant rice processed though? I want to make sure I am eating the right carbs.

velvett said:
Why would you nuke rice if it take 20 min to cook on the stove top?

It is easier to clean up. Rice in the microwave NEVER sticks to the container, unlike on the stove. Also, the water doesn't overboil in the microwave, which will dirty up my stove and thus it takes time to clean.

I am an efficiency freak.

rnch said:
BOILED chicken? sounds like a new england/yankee thang....here in new orleans we fry, broil, bake, stew, bbq chicken. but BOIL IT? :sick: :worried:

Some blaque dude on HuffingtonPost.com also said they were eating PEOPLE down there during that little storm you kids called a hurricane. I'll stick to boiled chicken.

Army Vet said:
Isn't instant rice processed though? I want to make sure I am eating the right carbs.
Get a rice cooker, then....awesome.

Dial_tone said:
Get a rice cooker, then....awesome.

We actually have one but only my wife uses it (she eats white rice though). I will pull that out and try it next time. I am so used to the microwave it is second nature.

velvett said:
45!

Damn woman what the hell you cookin?

Mine takes 35-40 minutes also... I use a rice cooker. Screw the instant rice, taste like shit. Microwave rice also taste like shit.

Top Bottom