Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testing Product X from Needtobuildmuscle.com

Quadsweep

Top 5 Jr. USA Lt/hvy weight
Chairman Member
Trying out something new.

Well I started a new OTC supp today that is supposed to boost natural test levels by a large degree. It has not even been named yet and is just being called Product X for now. I have been very happy thus far with the OTC supps I have used. Mostly Unleashed and Post Cycle by Protein Factory. I did Bridge for about 10 days before starting Product X today.

I will do a BF% reading today as well as (oh my god) pics. I do not take pics much anyways but I REALLY don't do pics off season and three and a half months off cycle! All in all I look pretty good from what people are telling me. All I see is the bad which for the most part is the fat that resides on my lower back. Sucks as the rest of me still looks pretty lean.

I hope to lean out some as well as putting on some lean mass with this new product. Right now it is in a 2 part form but from what I understand it will be made a all in one cap once it hits the market. I do thank God this happened to me in a time when there is a viable alternative to gear or else I may have been in way worse shape physically and thus mentally.

I am still hitting my litmus test 225x25 reps on Incline Bench. I am thinking this week was the last week for that as I am bored with it at this point. I think starting next week I am going to start going heavier and dropping my reps down joints permitting. I miss the days when I could just push with reckless abandonment! Now I am constantly evaluating my tendons to keep tabs on everything staying healthy. The price we pay for the reckless abondonment of our youth!

After this cycle is over if my wallet permits I am going to go down to West Palm Beach FLA to go to a HRT clinic to get checked out and hopefully get put on HRT for life. With the blasting I have dispensed on my HPTA for 16 years and being 41yo now my boys could not be up to snuff anymore and my boys are still pretty small after almost 14 weeks!

I will keep everyone updated on the progress I make with this new Product X and I will be a man and post my pics as well so you all can laugh at my back fattness!

Jeff

Testing Product X from Needtobuildmuscle.com Need To Build Muscle Inc. Official Blog

Trying out something new.

Well I started a new OTC supp today that is supposed to boost natural test levels by a large degree. It has not even been named yet and is just being called Product X for now. I have been very happy thus far with the OTC supps I have used. Mostly Unleashed and Post Cycle by Protein Factory. I did Bridge for about 10 days before starting Product X today.

I will do a BF% reading today as well as (oh my god) pics. I do not take pics much anyways but I REALLY don't do pics off season and three and a half months off cycle! All in all I look pretty good from what people are telling me. All I see is the bad which for the most part is the fat that resides on my lower back. Sucks as the rest of me still looks pretty lean.

I hope to lean out some as well as putting on some lean mass with this new product. Right now it is in a 2 part form but from what I understand it will be made a all in one cap once it hits the market. I do thank God this happened to me in a time when there is a viable alternative to gear or else I may have been in way worse shape physically and thus mentally.

I am still hitting my litmus test 225x25 reps on Incline Bench. I am thinking this week was the last week for that as I am bored with it at this point. I think starting next week I am going to start going heavier and dropping my reps down joints permitting. I miss the days when I could just push with reckless abandonment! Now I am constantly evaluating my tendons to keep tabs on everything staying healthy. The price we pay for the reckless abondonment of our youth!

After this cycle is over if my wallet permits I am going to go down to West Palm Beach FLA to go to a HRT clinic to get checked out and hopefully get put on HRT for life. With the blasting I have dispensed on my HPTA for 16 years and being 41yo now my boys could not be up to snuff anymore and my boys are still pretty small after almost 14 weeks!

I will keep everyone updated on the progress I make with this new Product X and I will be a man and post my pics as well so you all can laugh at my back fattness!

Jeff

Testing Product X from Needtobuildmuscle.com Need To Build Muscle Inc. Official Blog

Can't wait to hear

I'm not saying they will or wont come back regardless if they have been hammered on for a year or 15yrs. But after over 10 mos. "on" it took me a solid 5 months to feel normal and get my boys back to full size and function.

Not counting on it! :)

Great Jeff, I also will make a thread starting next week of my take on Product X :)

(sorry Stryker product X is for real men :) )

Top Bottom