Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TestE/EQ (first cycle)

Moussa

Hey im 21, done my research, been training naturally for approx. 4 years.
160 lb
looking to bulk up but keep as much gains as possible after the cycle (gain quality mass)
PCT in mind: nolva and clomid

Are test E and boldenone the right gear?

Advice? Corrections? Tips?

What's ur cycle history? How long do you plan on running test e/EQ? And at what doses?

Your pct looks like complete shit.. Are you running an ai to prevent estrogen sides while on cycle? What are your support supps?

this will be my first cycle bro. thats why im seeking advice. Test E will be 400mg/week, EQ will be 500/week.
Suggest a better pct (other than hcg because it's hard to find)
12 week cycle

Hey im 21, done my research, been training naturally for approx. 4 years.
160 lb
looking to bulk up but keep as much gains as possible after the cycle (gain quality mass)
PCT in mind: nolva and clomid

Are test E and boldenone the right gear?

Advice? Corrections? Tips?

What is your height?

Stick with Test only, you aren't ready for anything else. But what is your height as mentioned above?

For your first cycle I would stick with Test and some kind of oral for the first 4-5 weeks to kick start you such as dbol at 30-40mgs a day. As for the test I would run 500mg for 10-12 weeks.

if you can't get hcg then forget about running an injectable cycle.

in the year 2012 every injectable cycle should have hcg blasted before pct END OF STORY.

its the best thing since sliced turkey

get the proper ancillaries in your hand before even thinking about running steroids especially for a 160 pound skinny 21 year old kid with no base.. and at that weight i hope you are 5 4 or shorter because otherwise you need a total overhaul of your 4 years of training. working out just on the weekends for the past 4 years doesn't count as training in my book. not being harsh but we've had too many guys who don't listen fuck themselves up lately who had no business juicing (see criminal10dinc log for an example).. and we tell them over and over to don't do it but they insist anyway and go nowhere

this will be my first cycle bro. thats why im seeking advice. Test E will be 400mg/week, EQ will be 500/week.
Suggest a better pct (other than hcg because it's hard to find)
12 week cycle

Ok so drop the EQ.. Not a long enough cycle to run it IMO.. You could front load the test e with something like dbol or winny.. You will need an ai like aromasin or arimedex.

Pct- post cycle/ unleashed
Formastanazol
Clomid-50,25,25,12.5
DAA

I would run some hcgenerate while on cycle to lessen supression...

You can get the postcycle/unleashed and DAA from ntbm.com

You can get formastanazol from mrsupps.com

And you can get your AI from chemicalneed.com

I back all 3 sites up! Most legit products out there!

if you can't get hcg then forget about running an injectable cycle.

in the year 2012 every injectable cycle should have hcg blasted before pct END OF STORY.

its the best thing since sliced turkey

get the proper ancillaries in your hand before even thinking about running steroids especially for a 160 pound skinny 21 year old kid with no base.. and at that weight i hope you are 5 4 or shorter because otherwise you need a total overhaul of your 4 years of training. working out just on the weekends for the past 4 years doesn't count as training in my book. not being harsh but we've had too many guys who don't listen fuck themselves up lately who had no business juicing (see criminal10dinc log for an example).. and we tell them over and over to don't do it but they insist anyway and go nowhere

I'm 5'4 bro.
well is there like a certain name for an hcg product that i can reach in a pharmacy?

My coach suggested the following 14 week cycle:

sust- 750mg/week
boldenon- 500mg/week

pct- liver support pills + clomid + nolva

what do guys think? is it a fucked up cycle?

Yes... You need a Base to run that much gear man.. And ur pct is fucked.. Look at what I laid out for you.. Don't do the EQ.. Stick with test or sus..

Top Bottom