Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test suspension...???

I don't think i would ever use it, just because I wouldn't want to pin that often...especially if it is that painful

Exactly what I was thinking.

Understandable but if the results are worth it I would say why not :evil:

I don't think i would ever use it, just because I wouldn't want to pin that often...especially if it is that painful

I say it's worth a try at least once as it's like taking all the pre-workout supplements and stims rolled-into one. It sort of "forces" (in a good sorta sink your teeth into the bar way) you to go that extra little bit (which is the optimal "growth" zone).

The pain, to me, is not much worse than HCG but it's IM so it lasts about 5 minutes if I remember.

I love suspension! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!! Haven't done it in years, but back when I could just walk into a veterinarian and buy a 30mL bottle over the counter, I used to love it! Cheap, most definitely legit, and likely the best thing for strength I've ever taken....beat tren a and tren e for me by a considerable margin. Only dbol (along with moon face) and beastdrol (shitty feeling and lethargy) were close for strength. (never tried halotestin, but I would love to) Lots of energy, great appetite, good agression (and some bad aggression) My only side effect really was injection site pain was a constant part of my life. TNE dissolved in EO just hasn't seemed to have the same sweet effect on me unfortunately.

So been trying to find more and more info on it and I came across a few places where people claim that the gains you get from suspension are short lived and go away quickly. Can anyone offer up any insight into this? Wonder why that would happen. I can understand water weight king away but a lot of people seem to say most of your gains go away, just doesn't seem right, especially since strength increases drastically.

Thoughts?

It's more of a pre-workout booster. You can get some of them blended with injectible Anadrol and/or Dbol also which is pretty sweet. One guy has a blend of 75mg TNE, 25mg Adrol, and 25mg dbol (I think) per ml. I think I will try that this winter.

Top Bottom