Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test prop/tren ace cycle

if your running 8 weeks and you havent done it before.. run it EOD with both.. i would have some letrozole on hand though for sure. and some clomid or HCG for PCT.. change sites frequently otherwise your gonna have a hell of alot of scar tissue start building on your ass... just speaking from experience ;)

that's true, thanks for the advice. bump for the question about accurate measurement?

What is the concentration of the tren you have?

Im not sure the concentration yet...... What is letrozole? What is it used for? For PCT im getting nolvadex. How much of tren ans test should i start off using and should i stay consistant with that dosagae during the whole cycle? also once the cycle is done, how long before i should start another cycle?

Im not sure the concentration yet...... What is letrozole? What is it used for? For PCT im getting nolvadex. How much of tren ans test should i start off using and should i stay consistant with that dosagae during the whole cycle? also once the cycle is done, how long before i should start another cycle?

damn bro, you've got some searching and reading to do (research).

don't do tren your first cycle..imho, it has nothing to do with the immediate sides of the drug it has to do with managing the sides post cycle that you can get caught up.

so what should i start with?

A .357 round to the temple would be my next suggestion.

Seriously.. Start reading drug profiles, start learning about PCT, educate yourself on what these drugs are doing when they are introduced into a human body. What are the long term effects, what are the countermeasures. A simple Test cycle would be fine, maybe throw in some Anavar is you want to use more than one compound.

Anyway, good luck bro, we just hi jacked this thread with this giant dead horse we keep beating.

Ive done research on the side affects and the PCT... im just asking about what is the best way to take your first time cycle.... And isnt asking questions a form of reasearch?! what do you guys think im doing? Im not juicin up as im typing! lol..... Im getting the information from people who have done this, before i do it....

heres the deal... letrozole is used for gyno yadada.. can ruin your gains.. BUT what do you choose... Surgery for a fucked up titty or some big arms??

you probably have no idea what im talking about... clomid and hcg will help get your test levels back to normal..

the sides of tren alone if you dont know what they are will have you thinking.. WTF is wrong with me..

look up things to have ON HAND for certain cycles.. ask questions, look through threads.. everything..a nd when you know it from top to bottom. i would start then..

as for a first cycle.. just take some enanthate for 6 to 12 weeks whatever you choose. and you will love your results..

i personally did Test E and Equipoise... im not encouraging that.. most wont.. but its what i did... and even if you go that route.. KNOW wtf your about to stick inside your body....

if you already have the tren.. learn your shit before you start pinning!
everyones here to help.. let us know what you intend to do..

Top Bottom