Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test FOREVER!

the only problem i see is your natty levels are 500. so why not go with that? that level is fine. you can run short cycles for the next 10 years and with proper PCT and recovery times not have to worry.

also just cause you inject twice a week testosterone doesn't mean you will feel good forever. a guy on here put up a thread saying he went on HRT for 9 months. his test levels actually were lower then before and his sperm count was zero. now he wants to come off and do a PCT.. its gonna be a rough recovery for him.

so i dont want you to do something and then in 9 months regret it.

Stevesmi,
Thanks for sharing the story of the guy whose sperm count is zero. It's important for all of us to be reminded of this from time to time.

I agree with your suggestions regarding the OP of this thread.

Check out this link though: Low-Dose Human Chorionic Gonadotropin Maintains Intratesticular Testosterone in Normal Men with Testosterone-Induced Gonadotropin Suppression -- Coviello et al. 90 (5): 2595 -- Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism

It's an interesting article regarding HCG and sperm production.

Not everyone experiences insomnia or anxiety with high t levels.

I no I don't.

ur lucky.. on my test cycle I would not be capable of sleeping more then 4 hours straight.. and I was HOT all the time. to make up for it i had to take naps during the day.

i believe this insomnia cost me gains.

ur lucky.. on my test cycle I would not be capable of sleeping more then 4 hours straight.. and I was HOT all the time. to make up for it i had to take naps during the day.

i believe this insomnia cost me gains.

That's interesting.

On my first cycle (completed 4 weeks ago), I slept better and was generally calmer than off cycle.

By the way Stevesmi, did you use HCG or HMG at all on the past cycle which you are struggling to recover from?

That's interesting.

On my first cycle (completed 4 weeks ago), I slept better and was generally calmer than off cycle.

By the way Stevesmi, did you use HCG or HMG at all on the past cycle which you are struggling to recover from?

I used hcgenerate which kept my balls. did not start hcg till PCT. next time around gonna run hcg..

On the contrary, Stevesmi; many people report insomnia and anxiety as symptoms when they are LOW Testosterone...

I know I certainly felt that way when low test...

I feel like a champ on 500mg test a week. There is a very noticeable difference for me compared to 250 ew which I have run as well.

I sleep better and feel calmer in general. I recover WAAAAY the fuck faster from training and my protein utilization goes up a cubic assload. I get routine daily farts eating 200-250grams protein when natural. Hell a meal with 50grams protein will give me a couple nasty ones.

On 500mg ew I could probably eat 400grams protein a day np.

The only noticeable sides I have gotten off 500mg test is that I do sweat a little bit at night, but not while I sleep. This is probably the high androgen level and typically occurs around the shoulders/upper chest. Doesn't particularly bother me. I also keep an eye on my salt intake and try not to consume caffeine more than once a day. That's about it.

I feel like a champ on 500mg test a week. There is a very noticeable difference for me compared to 250 ew which I have run as well.

I sleep better and feel calmer in general. I recover WAAAAY the fuck faster from training and my protein utilization goes up a cubic assload. I get routine daily farts eating 200-250grams protein when natural. Hell a meal with 50grams protein will give me a couple nasty ones.

On 500mg ew I could probably eat 400grams protein a day np.

The only noticeable sides I have gotten off 500mg test is that I do sweat a little bit at night, but not while I sleep. This is probably the high androgen level and typically occurs around the shoulders/upper chest. Doesn't particularly bother me. I also keep an eye on my salt intake and try not to consume caffeine more than once a day. That's about it.

This is an interesting point.

I also suffer from minor digestive issues, such as sensitivity to dairy.

However, these symptoms lessened while on 400mg Test Cyp per week. And I was even able to consume more dairy.

Top Bottom