Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test FOREVER!

drumandbass

I have been decided for some time now to stay on Test for the foreseeable future...

I have done a couple cycles of Test only at 3/400 mg per week, and I have come to the realisation that for me, life is simply BETTER on Test. I will not qualify for HRT because I'm 28 and my natty levels are around 500... however the difference between being off and on are like night and day. When on Test, I sleep better, I have more energy in the day, I am more successful in my job, more productive and constructive in every aspect of my life, I have better relations with all those around me, my libido is significantly increased and I have more ZEST FOR LIFE!

I realise I am probably going to get shot down for this, but to me it would be INSANE not to choose a path where I feel so much happier and feel like I am making the most of everyday and my life. The thought of pinning 2 x week forever (or until Nebido is more widespread) is daunting, but the cons are totally outweighed by the pro's of having a much improved quality of life.

I will run 200mg of a long ester, going up to 5/600 for a 3/4 month summer cycle once a year. Really this is more a quality of life issue for me than a bodybuilding endeavour. What I would like to know is... is there any evidence that being on this dose of test (high dose TRT) can cause sexual dysfunction after a number of years? (The only way I can think of is by disrupting other hormonal systems such as Thyroid and Adrenal) I love sex, and I don't want to find myself impotent in 10 years :) I can't see 200mg of Test being anything other than GOOD for my libido, but I just want some opinions, maybe from some of those who have been on for a number of years. I also intend NEVER to run Deca or Tren.... I don't want to risk the sexual dysfunction these steroids can cause, and I certainly don't need them for my bodybulding goals... Test will always be enough for me.

Thanks for any help, and best wishes to you all.

I have been decided for some time now to stay on Test for the foreseeable future...

I have done a couple cycles of Test only at 3/400 mg per week, and I have come to the realisation that for me, life is simply BETTER on Test. I will not qualify for HRT because I'm 28 and my natty levels are around 500... however the difference between being off and on are like night and day. When on Test, I sleep better, I have more energy in the day, I am more successful in my job, more productive and constructive in every aspect of my life, I have better relations with all those around me, my libido is significantly increased and I have more ZEST FOR LIFE!

I realise I am probably going to get shot down for this, but to me it would be INSANE not to choose a path where I feel so much happier and feel like I am making the most of everyday and my life. The thought of pinning 2 x week forever (or until Nebido is more widespread) is daunting, but the cons are totally outweighed by the pro's of having a much improved quality of life.

I will run 200mg of a long ester, going up to 5/600 for a 3/4 month summer cycle once a year. Really this is more a quality of life issue for me than a bodybuilding endeavour. What I would like to know is... is there any evidence that being on this dose of test (high dose TRT) can cause sexual dysfunction after a number of years? (The only way I can think of is by disrupting other hormonal systems such as Thyroid and Adrenal) I love sex, and I don't want to find myself impotent in 10 years :) I can't see 200mg of Test being anything other than GOOD for my libido, but I just want some opinions, maybe from some of those who have been on for a number of years. I also intend NEVER to run Deca or Tren.... I don't want to risk the sexual dysfunction these steroids can cause, and I certainly don't need them for my bodybulding goals... Test will always be enough for me.

Thanks for any help, and best wishes to you all.

Every point of yours is taken bro...accepted...only i wish you were 34 or above instead...

Best luck nevertheless :heart:

the only problem i see is your natty levels are 500. so why not go with that? that level is fine. you can run short cycles for the next 10 years and with proper PCT and recovery times not have to worry.

also just cause you inject twice a week testosterone doesn't mean you will feel good forever. a guy on here put up a thread saying he went on HRT for 9 months. his test levels actually were lower then before and his sperm count was zero. now he wants to come off and do a PCT.. its gonna be a rough recovery for him.

so i dont want you to do something and then in 9 months regret it.

I agree, I dont think you should do this man. Have you looked at alternatives?

I have found that taking a scoop or two of NO Explode in the morning on an empty stomach gives me plenty of energy for whatever I have to do, plus if I am in a cutting phase throwing in come Chlen just makes me wanna go off the wall. So if energy is your problem try that. I wouldn't advocate doing Test forever, there are long term side effects that we might not know off and you don't want your body to completely shut down.

the only problem i see is your natty levels are 500. so why not go with that? that level is fine. you can run short cycles for the next 10 years and with proper PCT and recovery times not have to worry.

also just cause you inject twice a week testosterone doesn't mean you will feel good forever. a guy on here put up a thread saying he went on HRT for 9 months. his test levels actually were lower then before and his sperm count was zero. now he wants to come off and do a PCT.. its gonna be a rough recovery for him.

so i dont want you to do something and then in 9 months regret it.

Thanks for the input, the guy you mention, his Test levels came out lower than they were before? So obviously his natty test shut down, and his TRT wasn't high enough dose to get him up in the high range... thats probably why he felt like shit?

I realise my levels are in range at 500... but that really doesn't make any difference when it is clear that ON test I feel like a blooming tree and OFF test I feel like a half-assed flower :D

im on high HRT dose year round when not on cycle.
i like it.

Thanks for the input, the guy you mention, his Test levels came out lower than they were before? So obviously his natty test shut down, and his TRT wasn't high enough dose to get him up in the high range... thats probably why he felt like shit?

I realise my levels are in range at 500... but that really doesn't make any difference when it is clear that ON test I feel like a blooming tree and OFF test I feel like a half-assed flower :D

he never updated us. his name was full metal jacket or something like that. you can do a search for his thread.

also he was going through a clinic he said, so it wasn't like the stuff he was getting was no good.

i agree with you that it sucks to go on and off but do you really want to shut yourself down this young when ur levels are at 500? why not milk that for a few years and then consider it

Top Bottom