Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test e how often to shoot

lilj888

i know u can shoot it once a week, but is it wise? im gonna take 250mg a week should i shoot it once or should i do it twice

i do twice a week monday and thursday night but you can get results as well doing once a week

just do .5 cc every mon and thurs. or up the dose (imo) to atleast 400 for best results. 200 a week is like a TRT/HRT dose. 400 for a first (injectable) cycle is sufficient IMO.

The half live of the enanthate ester is around 10-11 days. So you could technically shoot once a week however toward the end of the week your levels will be dropping a little. That doesn't mean you won't see results though.

Best would be to shoot twice a week, but shooting every 5 days would be fine because it is still half of the half-life, so only a quarter of the test will be gone by the time you shoot again. Less shots means less scar tissue so I'm all for that. But really its up to you.

you need to just plan a good cycle and do it...quit going around it...sides are completely blown out of proportion ...500mg test a wk and some dbol will do you well...why waste 10 weeks of your time at a dose not very much above normal? your the one that did dbol only and winny only cycles right?

Top Bottom