Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test e cycle

I need a little more adex, comparatively.

Sorry bro, no Nolva. Not putting that stuff in me.

I ran beast back in March 10/20/20/30. I really liked it. But i cant get more now, so i figured I might as well finish it up before it expires, and if i finish it up while on cycle, i dont need to buy 2 separate pct's.
And Im starting it second week because I only have 30 caps left, running it 10/10/20, only gives me 3 weeks, i 'feel' test around 4 weeks, so i want it to be a good transition.

Both Orbit and Needto are out of post cycle and unleashed. That was the whole point of this thread, to see what you bros thought of the posted supps for pct as a replacement to those two desired ones.

they will be back in stock in plenty of time before you reach the point of your pct bro... i would just wait until they are back... if you needed something right now then phytoserm would be the replacement...

if your intent on only running three weeks of beast then start it day one of the cycle...

I want everything on hand before i start. just in case i need to stop half way through. you never know what life will bring you.
phytoserms is a little pricey... It may be a very good product, i havent used it myself, but to put all my eggs (sperms) in one basket (supp)..

start the beast day one you think?

I want everything on hand before i start. just in case i need to stop half way through. you never know what life will bring you.
phytoserms is a little pricey... It may be a very good product, i havent used it myself, but to put all my eggs (sperms) in one basket (supp)..

start the beast day one you think?

Definitely start day one... Forged post cycle is a good option but unleashed is hard to replace...

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app from Dylan Gemelli

Alright. thanks bro, ill take a look. e

im still interested if anyone has feedback on Formula X, Titanium XL, Anabeta, and Erase for pct.

Top Bottom