Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test and Estrogen Levels

As a medical provider, I strongly recommend you see your health care provider, as HRT may be needed. Throwing estrogen blockers at something that you do not know the cause of is ill advice. At the age of 23 and not taking steroids tells me there is something more to it. If you've had any trauma or infection to/in your testicals or if you have a family history of low T or getting yourself checked for any other testicular issues.

Also you said you are 20% BF well if you have belly fat that too will lower your testosterone levels and make a cycle of you getting heavier and less testosterone production and raise your estrogen levels. A simple thing as bad sleeping habits, lack of sex, etc... can be contributing factors.

In short go see a doctor and don't rely on posts to cure you, because not all the pieces of the puzzle are here. Testing and a doctor's visit is the only way you can be sure what is going on isn't more serious than what you think.

BTW... I've seen DAA and Reversitol V2 work, it might not work for everyone... but I've seen it work helping minor issues.

As a medical provider, I strongly recommend you see your health care provider, as HRT may be needed. Throwing estrogen blockers at something that you do not know the cause of is ill advice. At the age of 23 and not taking steroids tells me there is something more to it. If you've had any trauma or infection to/in your testicals or if you have a family history of low T or getting yourself checked for any other testicular issues.

Also you said you are 20% BF well if you have belly fat that too will lower your testosterone levels and make a cycle of you getting heavier and less testosterone production and raise your estrogen levels. A simple thing as bad sleeping habits, lack of sex, etc... can be contributing factors.

In short go see a doctor and don't rely on posts to cure you, because not all the pieces of the puzzle are here. Testing and a doctor's visit is the only way you can be sure what is going on isn't more serious than what you think.

BTW... I've seen DAA and Reversitol V2 work, it might not work for everyone... but I've seen it work helping minor issues.

Do you know how many classes the average doctor takes in male hormone replacement? None.

Top Bottom