Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test and Estrogen Levels

godfrd824

So I got them both tested

Test was at 2.90ng, and the normal range is from .02ng to 15ng per dl
Estrogen was at 66pg and the normal range is from 14pg to 40pg per ml

So my test is low, my estrogen is high, what can I do about this?

So I got them both tested

Test was at 2.90ng, and the normal range is from .02ng to 15ng per dl
Estrogen was at 66pg and the normal range is from 14pg to 40pg per ml

So my test is low, my estrogen is high, what can I do about this?

So is this normal? Or are u in pct? Has it been a while since a cycle? Thanks man, that'll help to know.

D-Aspartic Acid & Reversitol V2: Both can be found in your average suppliment store.
I strongly recommend going to your Dr. you may need to be placed on a hormone replacement therapy.
If you are above the age of 30-40, especially important. You will start getting unusual weight gain and belly fat. Inaddition, you put yourself at the risk of serious cardiac issues.

I'm 23, and yeap, I have a bit of a gut, but I'm 20% BF and cutting now, so we'll see how that works out, I'm probably gonna go to the endo next week.

You will have a difficult time losing bodyfat with low testosterone levels and high estrogen...not trying to discourage you, but get to the endo and get on some sort of treatment soon bro...you are way too young to be having these problems.

You have never cycled PH/DS/AAS before?

If the doctor doesn't want to do anything for you then you can try this natty stack:

HCGenerate (5 caps everyday)
Forma Stanzol (10 pumps everyday...5 morn/night)
Unleashed (3 caps every night before bed)
DAA (3 grams everyday)

If this doesn't raise test levels I don't know what will!!!

D-Aspartic Acid & Reversitol V2: Both can be found in your average suppliment store.
I strongly recommend going to your Dr. you may need to be placed on a hormone replacement therapy.
If you are above the age of 30-40, especially important. You will start getting unusual weight gain and belly fat. Inaddition, you put yourself at the risk of serious cardiac issues.

I disagree with this.

Top Bottom