Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tesosterone Patch

Jazzy1170

In a male low test would be 200 and high would be 700. Mine is 360 and I'm cancer free. I'm disabiled. 5' 9'', 195lbs, and 50 years old with 13 1/2 " arms. I can only work my upper body with weights. I have a very hard time putting muscle mass on my upper body. Do you think the patch would help me out? I read the more muscle you have it will help in burning fat.
Thanks, Jazzy

Thanks for the reply. I didn't think my post went through, so I did it again. The doc doesn't seem to want to put me on the patch cause of cancer. I told her if she doesn't I will find another doctor. It's suppose to help out with arthritis also. Me being only 50 years old 360 is very low.
Jazzy

the patch isnt really going to do alot for you........but it will help alittle. there is other stuff that you can talk to your doctor about,other than the patch. the other stuff will work much better for you.

HEY MAN, DEFINATELY GIVE THE PATCH A GO! 360 is way to low. That's the testosterone level of an old man! You want to have 600-1000ng/dl. The pathces are the best form of replacement available. The one draw back is that you got to have 2-4 huge band aid things on your legs all day long. Its better than shots though because it mimcks normal testosterone level fluctuations the best. I was on it for 6 months follwoing a heavy cycle of roids that screwed my natural test levels up bad. They were coming in at around where you are at now (325, 340 and 400). I felt like shit and I looked bad too. After 6 months of 7.5-10mg of androderm patches a day (don't let them push that 2.5 to 5mg patch crap on you, that is to low, you need 7.5 to 10 mg a day to have high normal testosterone levels) I felt the best I ever had in my whole life (until I started abusing the high dosage testosterone shots and other roids again). You will be so glad you did it. Your energy, mood, libido, and lean body mass will all be tremedously improved. Just don't go the route of suprapysiological dosages and there is no way you should worry about cancer. Best of luck!

Hi atwa,

Atwa,
You said other stuff. Do you mean steroid shots? In the 80's I tryed inj
steroids and my feet swelled up real bad. I'm hoping my doc will see it my way. I told her, just look t my arms. My bicepts and tris are so small, and that's what I use to get up and down with.
Thanks, Jazzy

Re: Hi atwa,

Jazzy1170 said:
Atwa,
You said other stuff. Do you mean steroid shots? In the 80's I tryed inj
steroids and my feet swelled up real bad. I'm hoping my doc will see it my way. I told her, just look t my arms. My bicepts and tris are so small, and that's what I use to get up and down with.
Thanks, Jazzy

atwa doesn't know what he is talking about. He wants you to cycle heavy dosges. You don't want to do that. JUst get the patches and you will be glad you did.

Thanks Horny,

I know if she does OK the patch she will want me on it and low doses, and recheck my bood. I'm ask for the 7.5mg. I do feel like a old man. No engery and even when I do work out it doesn't seem to help at all. You hve made me feel better already just being on my side. I think I'll go for a rde in my elect. wheelchair and get some Arizona Sun.
Thanks again,
Jazzy

Thanks again Horny,

Last week my doc told me my test was normal. Yesterday I asked her what was normal. When she told me 360 I almost hit the roof. I told her I have bad dics in my back and my test must have been low for years. I could tell a big chang starting at 31 years of age. I told her no wonder I'm s screwed up. I told her if I don't get my way, I'm getting another doctor. I told her it's my body and I know damn well my testosterone is on on the edge of an old man and I'm not taking no for an answer. I sure hope she see's it my way. The doc's office is close by. I can drive over there in my wheelchair.
I can't even stand up straight anymore.
I'm wondering if I would grab on to a cloths line bar and hang there if it would help me.
Jazzy

That's some funny shit...If I saw somebody wearing that I would walk up and say "Trying to quit?"

Top Bottom