Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tell me about your gym

atmosphere wise, my gym is the bomb....i usually dont take my phone in but next time i will and snap a couple photos.

its tiny, a key member only gym and not many members...owner uses it for personal training and only a few select others have keys to come in whenever.

only about 600 sq ft, no a/c, no windows, no mirrors, concrete floors with hunks of carpet for padding, chalk everywhere, weight dropping ok. equipment is old and rusty but it works, playboy centerfolds on walls, stereo with cd player - play whatever you want and however loud you want. we do big3 team lifting 3x a week. this gym is as hardcore and old skool as it gets. only downfall is the size, you gotta move shit around to make room. 25 buckos a month.

World gym Highland,In Every bar in the place is cheap and bent. 1 power rack, 1 squat rack, several benches, shit load of plates but all of them are off, some by as much as 6lbs. good hampton dumbells up to 150 and Ivankos up to 75lbs. Lots of hammerstrength and fag equipment and one shitty homemade platform. Same cardio equipment thats in every cheap cookie cutter gym. At one time Miguel Torres trained out of it but he has sinced moved. Dropping,grunting,chalk and everthing else is tolerated for the most part. locked in at $20.00 a month for life. open 24 hours 5 days a week and 8 to 7 on weekends I think. Steam room and cheezy pro shop. What can i say I like my gyms like I like my ladies.........cheap and dirty.

my gym has:

3 flat, 2 incline, 1 decline
1 squat rack (kinda a ghetto one, but gets the job done and nobody uses it)
dumbells up to 150 lbs (still shiny and brand new lol)

it costs 50 bucks to sign up then 14.99/month - and you can get tanning for an extra 5 bucks a month

wicked good deal (i actually work here and sell memberships)

Top Bottom