Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tech nerds: Explain bitcoins

You need to backup the private keys in your bitcoin wallet.

Download bitcoin and set it up. I think I still have a few cents in my wallet. I'll send you a coin if I do.

And no, it's not "breakable" in that a whole host of servers maintain the chain of transactions.

Wait, what's a bitcoin wallet?

I wasn't looking to actually do this, just get a better understanding... mainly because one bitcoin is like $1k. If they were cheaper, I might try it out. I wouldn't know what to do with one if I bought one, though.

The bitcoin creation via mining is interesting... I just question the security of large amounts of cash equivalents existing in unsecured servers of pedestrians.

:cow:

Choose your wallet - Bitcoin

Download a bitcoin wallet -- a full PC version. Then let it sync up.

You'll have several addresses for receiving bitcoins. It's like your postal address whereby someone can send you money but it's just a string of alpha-numeric digits (and it's anonymous, muahahahahahaha).

Choose your wallet - Bitcoin

Download a bitcoin wallet -- a full PC version. Then let it sync up.

You'll have several addresses for receiving bitcoins. It's like your postal address whereby someone can send you money but it's just a string of alpha-numeric digits (and it's anonymous, muahahahahahaha).

What do you personally think the future of bitcoins will be? Is it realistic to think they will take off?

:cow:

They probably won't be the ultimate solution, but something like them will.

Our idiot government is driving the need for privacy more and more. Everyone should be running TOR relays and doing at least a little bit with bitcoins, just to keep those idiots at NSA busy.

I need to reload my bitcoin account. It's got like $0.07 in it. Waaaaaaaaaaay too much coke and hookers.

What do you personally think the future of bitcoins will be? Is it realistic to think they will take off?

dude just do a google search, stop talking to monkeys like plunkey and just do your own search. You'll get about 1000% better info and you won't sound like a clueless noob. I managed to access and buy from the silk road just fine without asking anybody from this monkey farm shit, so shouldn't a physicist have no problem with this?

Queue up CIA hand drawn picture of TOR onion addressing and where they can intercept source address.

holy fuck you are an idiot. The whole thing comes down if that were to happen you muppet fucker.

Please explain succinctly in your own words why you would say that.

I can't wait to hear this.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom