Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tbol & Var Cycle

max_brente

okay i am planning on doing a cycle, it has been over a year since my last cycle...wich was tbol and test... and i have decided to never do test again haha .. becuase i got slight gyno even with arimidex which was cured with letro. So i am stearing clear of aromatizing compounds for the time being. (Anavar & Turinabol :verygood:)

Heres the plan:

Var 40 mg/day: weeks 1-4
T-bol 30 mg/day: weeks 1-4
T-bol 50 mg/day: weeks 4-8
Proviron 75 mg/day: weeks 4-8

PCT:

Nolva 20 mg/day: weeks 1-4
Sustain Alpha: weeks 1-4
Endo Amp: weeks 1-4
Trib 750 : weeks 1-8

STATS: 180 pounds, 5'10", Dont know BF % will check soon
GOAL: Lean out a bit and put on some quality mass

Last edited:
So your gyno is gone? How much test were you running? I wouldnt run two orals together even though they are both pretty mild. 4 weeks isnt long enough to run var IMO. How old are you? As long as your old enough, I would run just a low dose of test and drop the tbol

1-8 Test prop 300mg/wk
1-8 Anavar 60-80mg ED
1-8 Arimidex as needed perhaps .25mg EOD?

get some HCG and aromasin for your PCT

yep pretty much whatever lumps i had are so small i cant even feel them.....i was running 400 mg of HG test e (delaytestril) and still got gyno i refuse to use any aromatizing compound for the time being what else would u recomend to do?? BTW im 24 ... thanks for the input

So your gyno is gone? How much test were you running? I wouldnt run two orals together even though they are both pretty mild. 4 weeks isnt long enough to run var IMO. How old are you? As long as your old enough, I would run just a low dose of test and drop the tbol

1-8 Test prop 300mg/wk
1-8 Anavar 60-80mg ED
1-8 Arimidex as needed perhaps .25mg EOD?

get some HCG and aromasin for your PCT

I would for sure go with that cycle. Great solid gains! Like he said just have adex on hand and you're golden! Happy gaining!

dont worry about running 2 orals at once. var & tbol is mild unless you are doing a 1000grms a day you should have no problem.

i also always chew my pills.

You're going to get painful pumps from Var and Tbol, but you will also feel like you are cumming day and night, it's fantastic!

hahaha yea i did tbol last year i couldnt do any deadlifts and even carrying around weight gave me back pumps. im going to supplement lots of taurine forsure. have you done the 2 together?

Top Bottom