Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tb-500 injection site lump and itchy

calabresenj

Has anyone else had a red patch around the injection site? It's itchy as hell and it cause a small lump. I just finished 6wks of loading. Happened every time. I just took my 1st 2mg maintenance dose and with a couple hrs the same reaction. Just wondering if this is normal. Thanks bros! Be good!

Has anyone else had a red patch around the injection site? It's itchy as hell and it cause a small lump. I just finished 6wks of loading. Happened every time. I just took my 1st 2mg maintenance dose and with a couple hrs the same reaction. Just wondering if this is normal. Thanks bros! Be good!

Just run it out, the lump is from the liquid being injected under your skin and the irritation could just be from sticking a needle in your muscle, try rubbing it out for a while and if it persists then go see a doctor

Completely normal, Just massage it with a Hot Washcloth to help Dispurse the oil ...Rinse, Repeat,Rinse and repeat several times again.

Cool. Thanks guys. It seemed to go away in like 3-4 days. I just wanted to make sure it was normal. Ill try the warm wash cloth. Thanks radar!

What did you use to reconstitute the td500? Ive always used my own BAC water but last time I tried the water that was sent with and I gotta tell ya the shit burned like hell. As soon as I switched back to my own BAC water everything was fine.

Top Bottom