Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tat peeps - question for ya

within 30 years retirement homes across the country will be full of pensioners sporting grotesque faded tribal tats, grannies included

within 30 years retirement homes across the country will be full of pensioners sporting grotesque faded tribal tats, grannies included

real tribal tattoos, not american arm band faggotry, have been around for centuries going back to before america and south america were even a thought by europeans. nothing wrong with having genuine tribal art work. i agree with the arm band shit though. i see men and women in my gym with arm bands and they are in their 50s and it looks pretty lame.

tribal tats are supposed to look faded. the aztec and mayan indians used to bake in the sun and their artwork still held its grace.

It can be done.... some pics:

Tattoos to cover Scars

Here is some info I got:

Although many scars have been successfully covered with a tattoo, keep in mind that many of these procedures were tedious and in some cases, extremely painful.
Decide if you should cover it. The scar should be at least 1 year old before even considering covering it with a tattoo. The older the scar, the better and the more likely the area will take ink.
Scar tattooing can be even more painful than regular tattooing, because scar tissue is more sensitive than regular skin. Unless the nerve endings were destroyed during the ordeal that left the scar, you will feel pain more acutely in scarred areas. Plus, if the tattooist has to go over the same spot several times to get the skin to take ink, each new pass will become more painful than the last.

Talk to your Dr(dermatologist) first, there may be medical reason for which you may not tattoo over your scar.

The tattoo also will not change the texture of the skin in scars that are raised, so there may be a noticeable difference in the tattoo design. These abnormalities may leave you with poor results that in the end you will not be happy with.

Areas where skin grafts have been done and large burns may not take ink, and you don't want to start a large piece to learn partway through it that your skin absolutely will not take ink.
Keloid scars, especially severe ones, are rarely tattooed over.

;)

all the silicon/saline implants will look even worse... :worried:

true muttons mutton though unlikely to improve matters, its not all sad, looking on the bright side im sure guessing what grandmas back tat originally was will prove to be a fun game for the grandchildren

It will look a lil different...Your artist will have to go over it many more times because the scar tissue won't take the ink as easily as just your regular skin. Might have to go back for a few sittings to get it right

Top Bottom