Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tat peeps - question for ya

KillahBee

What's the deal with getting inked up (cool lingo I'm using) over scars? Raised scars, specifically. From what I hear, you should wait at least a year.

Thanksloveyakbyedie

I'm curious too. I have an 8 inch scar on my tummy. I am considering plastic surgery (scar creams don't do shit). If they could give me a tatoo of my natural skin color that would be kool.

now this is weird timing - I'm selling a bunch of shit on craigslist and just got an email from a chick who said she's willing to trade tattoo work for some pieces.

For me it represents the best gang around. The UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS. All of my tats have to do with the Marines, except for 1 which is a tribal tat cause I am part Indian. (American kind)

Raised scars? Keloid? wtf? Must be some kinda new thang. Usually people have surgery to reduce the appearance of those. I was worried about one on my face turning into one (stupid drunkin fight). I know the blaques and the frat homos have always loved burning shit into their skin........must be taken to a new gheigh level or something.

A keloid is a type of hypertrophic scar with mainly type I and some type III collagen which results in an overgrowth of tissue at the site of a healed skin injury. Keloids are firm, rubbery lesions or shiny, fibrous nodules, and can vary from pink to flesh-colored or red to dark brown in color.

Keloid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Raised scars? Keloid? wtf? Must be some kinda new thang. Usually people have surgery to reduce the appearance of those. I was worried about one on my face turning into one (stupid drunkin fight). I know the blaques and the frat homos have always loved burning shit into their skin........must be taken to a new gheigh level or something.

A keloid is a type of hypertrophic scar with mainly type I and some type III collagen which results in an overgrowth of tissue at the site of a healed skin injury. Keloids are firm, rubbery lesions or shiny, fibrous nodules, and can vary from pink to flesh-colored or red to dark brown in color.

Keloid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Listen, Doctor Dickface, it's a fucking small scar from my arthroscopic surgery on my shoulder. It's fucking raised in the sense that it's fucking raised. I'llkillyou.

Top Bottom