Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

tall skinny non-workout guys

I don't think the majority of wominz sit around fingerblasting to the thought of a musclejock banging them. A lot seem to think it's a flaw as opposed to a bonus to be in better shape than most people. Women I meet always ask why I feel I need to work out so hard or get bigger than most, and I just say it's a hobby/ stress management (jngr has a lot on his plate)/ and that I've already lifted the lighter weights, so why not see what I can do?

I guess I'm lucky I don't have room for anyone in my life right now, because I'd be such a fucking herb if I actually tried with anyone it wouldn't end well for me.
 
I think it's the "tall" that does it for most women. And all women have body issues; so if you're in too good of shape, it makes them more self conscious.
 
I get lots of pussy or I did, i meant I use to get lots and shit.
 
its just cause theyre tall you idiots.....read a book sometime, or a science journal or something
 
no, because then they aren't givin off the "healthy" and "fertile" vibe
 
Tall skinny guys gots big cocks, somebody told me that, that's why
 
Come to think of it :( and she says Hello Mitchell with her slow Southern drol
 
Top Bottom