Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Taking too long in the gym

It is easy to over train, I have cut way back and find that, I still overtrain, Work to failure, if your lifting over an hour a day, challenge your routine and you gains, you simply are probably overtraining.

I would agree with many of you.......believe it or not a little bit of training goes further than over doing it!

10%= workout
10%= gear
50%=diet
30%=rest

keys to building

Originally posted by Judge Smales:Ease up dude! You will gain much more muscle if you cut your workouts down! 3-4 sets of 2-4 excercises is all you need. Do more and you gain less. Your workout should take 40 minutes TOPS. You could probably cut the cardio and abs down to EOD also and look better faster.

I'm not sure if I agree with you totally on this one. I do agree that he is overtraining, but I train one body part per day usually and it takes me longer than 40 minutes most of the time. I would say that is a good number, but I don't think someone who is lifting an hour per day is overtraining.

BTW: Love the handle!

I agree with OKIE. Sometimes I train for 1.5 hour sometimes for 40 min..for me some muscle groups take more sets to get the pump I want...My back takes the longest...my bis & tris the shortest.
:splat:

Top Bottom