Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Taking a break??

alexsmom

Do some of you feel it's beneficial at times to just take a break for like a week or so from working out? I feel so burnt out lately. Maybe I just need a few days off....or am I just being lazy?

Taking a break can be just what the doctor ordered. If your feeling burnt out then definitely give your body a rest.

You'll come back stronger. Your body will thank you.

Just my .02

Yes, definitely, a week off is good every so often especially if you feel your body really needs it. Just learn to listen to what your body is telling you. You need a break both physically and mentally from working out. :)

Next weekend, our gym will be closed a couple of days. Plus I got family coming from out of state, so that will be a good time for me to lay off a couple of days. I usually feel better and go back ready to take on the world. I am going to eat the hell out of some turkey next week.... :)

Wow Ann....great abs! (I'm assuming that's you in the picture). If I had abs like that, I wouldn't feel bad taking a few days off either.

Taking a few days off every once in a while is a good idea. I Take off a few weeks during the year..just to let my body rest and give myself a break. Good for the body and mind!

I think a week off is definitely acceptable !!! I also think that a nice little binge is also exceptable !! ;)

You're body will bounce back SO quickly ! My experience has been that when I take time off from training and diet, my body goes into HI GEAR once I start back..... I see results quickly after a nice little break !

Top Bottom