Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tabata You Challenge!! Big K Hits!!

I would try this, but there's been quite a bit of sand in my twat lately :(

Someone should do this with 95 pound front squats :evil:

I would try this, but there's been quite a bit of sand in my twat lately :(

Someone should do this with 95 pound front squats :evil:

I'll do it....with 225 pound front squats:chomp::chomp::chomp::chomp::chomp: :evil::evil::evil::evil: Lol jk I'll do it with 95 lb front squats though. SL I've heard a tabata done honestly (ie you work to the max of your potential on each set.....PUT OUT!!!!!) will flush the sand out of anyone's vagina mighty fucking quick

Last edited:
You need the K to make up for the losses I am going to give you this football season.

I suggest you do this daily.

B-

so what do you think about the burpees? Could you add that as a 3rd option? I've been procrastinating on the videos but I have one from the shop and one doing burpees I'll post up soon

so what do you think about the burpees? Could you add that as a 3rd option? I've been procrastinating on the videos but I have one from the shop and one doing burpees I'll post up soon

Burpees are OK, but I want to talk with a friend about rep ranges. They lack the weight component that I think really adds to the vomit factor. Not saying they are bad, just out of my area.

B-

Burpees are OK, but I want to talk with a friend about rep ranges. They lack the weight component that I think really adds to the vomit factor. Not saying they are bad, just out of my area.

B-

I'm just gonna say out of my experience the exercises that make you puke the most are the ones without weight. I've puked quite a few times from exercise, and usually it's from a really hard run. But those burpees (as long as you do them as hard as you can like with the weights) were far harder than the btn squat thrusters, and I wasnt far off puking.

Top Bottom