Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

T3 and dry skin??

KillerLoop

Just started adding 50mcgs T3 a day to my cycle of winny and test and I've noticed I have been getting really dry, rough skin on my face. My skin is already really sensitive and I don't want to make it worse. Could this be from T3 or perhaps the winny??

Never had that problem on T3, and steroids (test, winny, whatever) should make your skin oily.

The rest of my body is oily or just fine, but my face is drying up. I think it might actually be my diet, might add a little more fat.

I would suggest getting some Flax Seed Oil -- not the capsules but the refrigerated liquid form. Barlean's is a good brand for instance.

Take one tablespoon in the morning in a shake or something and another tablespoon in the evening. That'll get your skin in good condition if you're having dry skin problems. Normally my skin starts to dry out during the winter -- this stops it almost immediately.

Zipps

PS Do a search on Flax Seed Oil for some great info on its other benefits like Omega 3s, fat cutting and skin elasticity.

Top Bottom