Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

T-Rex Question

J

jenscats5

OK I haven't taken it in a while and want to cycle it in 1x a day.....was hoping too it could help in the workout arena maybe....

Now if I take it in the am - it's best I take with my am meal correct? Cuz of the possible :sick: feeling.....or should I wait till later & just utilize the Red Blast to get thru my workouts?? But I don't want to take it too late cuz of my sleep issues......

I tried the T-rex with Reds & got extremely nauseated. I don't eat before I train (and I train in the AM), so that may be the reason. I take 3 RB + 1 CB now and that seems to be the magic formula for me. Now I take Trex after training with my PWO shake. Works like a charm! :)

jenscats5 said:
OK I haven't taken it in a while and want to cycle it in 1x a day.....was hoping too it could help in the workout arena maybe....

Now if I take it in the am - it's best I take with my am meal correct? Cuz of the possible :sick: feeling.....or should I wait till later & just utilize the Red Blast to get thru my workouts?? But I don't want to take it too late cuz of my sleep issues......

Definitely eat something w/ T-rex or about 10 minutes into it your stomach feels like a fist balling up.

Red Blast - in my experience, will get you sweating but I didn't notice any 'kick' effect if that's what you are looking for -- I go w/ 3-4 Red Blast & 1 Cardio Breeze. Right now anything more than that just puts me to sleep.

I guess the question is are you getting what you need out of the Red Blast for your work out or are u looking for a kick as well?

If anyone new reads these posts ^^^ they'll think we are heavy duty!!!
T-Rex is oh so friendly to me...must be Mexican stomach...LOL

Jens - agree with sass, eat it with half a banana if you dont want to eat a whole one. A shake or liquid wont really cut it IMO, need solid food with fiber or potassium.

takniteasy said:
I tried the T-rex with Reds & got extremely nauseated. I don't eat before I train (and I train in the AM), so that may be the reason. I take 3 RB + 1 CB now and that seems to be the magic formula for me. Now I take Trex after training with my PWO shake. Works like a charm! :)

I won't be able to take Trex after training as I train after work & I won't be able to sleep.....

Sassy69 said:
Definitely eat something w/ T-rex or about 10 minutes into it your stomach feels like a fist balling up.

Red Blast - in my experience, will get you sweating but I didn't notice any 'kick' effect if that's what you are looking for -- I go w/ 3-4 Red Blast & 1 Cardio Breeze. Right now anything more than that just puts me to sleep.

I guess the question is are you getting what you need out of the Red Blast for your work out or are u looking for a kick as well?

Well I was looking for an all day type of energy thing, but I didn't know if it would have any benefit at all for working out if I took it 1st thing in the am or not.....it I take it then (with breakfast) then I can just take my RB later on pre workout I guess......

I take 2 T-rex at lunchtime for an energy boost and this will easily carry me until 6 or 7pm when I train. However, when I lift around 6/7pm, I do take my Reds then (I cannot handle them in the morning; big pills of any variety do a number on my stomach w/o food) and don't have problems sleeping like some people do.

Maybe try taking the T-rex midday at lunch time... and then the Red/CB combo 1 hour prior to training (it takes about an hour for it to fully kick anyway) in the evening.

That's how I handle it. I use CB with Levorex in the morning for cardio on an empty stomach b/c they dont' upset my stomach.

T-Cake said:
I take 2 T-rex at lunchtime for an energy boost and this will easily carry me until 6 or 7pm when I train. However, when I lift around 6/7pm, I do take my Reds then (I cannot handle them in the morning; big pills of any variety do a number on my stomach w/o food) and don't have problems sleeping like some people do.

Maybe try taking the T-rex midday at lunch time... and then the Red/CB combo 1 hour prior to training (it takes about an hour for it to fully kick anyway) in the evening.

That's how I handle it. I use CB with Levorex in the morning for cardio on an empty stomach b/c they dont' upset my stomach.

That sounds like a good plan.....right now I'm still drinking a HUGE mug of coffee in the am but I'll need to dump that soon enough so I figured if I add in the Trex that will help in the energy arena......

And I'm lifting around 4:30pm so maybe a mid-am dose will be OK....

Thanks T-cake!

jenscats5 said:
That sounds like a good plan.....right now I'm still drinking a HUGE mug of coffee in the am but I'll need to dump that soon enough so I figured if I add in the Trex that will help in the energy arena......

And I'm lifting around 4:30pm so maybe a mid-am dose will be OK....

Thanks T-cake!
You're welcome. Glad I could help ya' out. :rose:

Top Bottom