Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

t-force dosage?

roobie23

hi all,
starting a beastdrol cycle shortly, obviously no bridge so ill use t force.
i planned to double dose bridge but does the same rule apply for t force?

Yes you can take 6 caps of Tforce but do not do it for more than a week unless you use an AI such as Formastanozol or Erase

Yes you can take 6 caps of Tforce but do not do it for more than a week unless you use an AI such as Formastanozol or Erase

bump

why is that? im using it on a test prop winny cycle 2 caps 3x a day. I am using formastana but interested in why you would need to run an AI with it. doesnt it just keep ya boys running?

Not even close to the same.. Sorry Got to call bull shit and anyone who knows hcgenerate and bridge will tell you the same anyone who has used both ( besides t-bag-force company reps)will tell you the same times 20.. I can not even fucking believe you fucking just allowed them words to come out of your Mouth Andrew???

This thread sickens me I am closing it up. :sick:

I will make it very simple and easy for you. You just wasted your money , every dime of it. 0 effect on the cycle is what this will have.. absalutly 0 effect. and you can come back and tell me just how right I am in a couple of weeks from now... Its cool I got time I will wait.. I love hearing the words " Needto man you were right" anyway.. LOVE IT>>>

ANd its the exact words I get to hear each and every single time I have had this conversation with some one. :heart::heart:
HEY YOU KNOW WHAT WE CAN DO THOUGH>>>>> we can use this as a learning experience.. Ok after you have run it a wile during the cycle and it does jack shit for ya.. ( well would not really be able to tell if it is or is not at least with hcgenerate on cycle or not you know for a fact you or on it).. What you need to do is go back to the place you got it and see if you can get a refund for it???? NOw this I cant wait to see. :p

Well, T Force did one thing right -- they took one of the active ingredients from HCGen and BRIDGE, that nobody else uses, and stuck in it in pill.

Two problems though . A: It doesn't have the other ingredients which help to activate it. And B: The quality is not as good. And as anyone who nows about herbs, extracts and standardization will tell you, the quality is everything. It's the difference between smoking pot and smoking pot seeds. BIg difference! lol

HCGenerate is a medical wonder, thats all i got to say!!!

Now, the newest shit coming out is going to be EPIC!!! Get ready everyone,,,,,,

im sorry, i have to disagree with you need2.

how can you tell someone outright, that theyve wasted their money on a product that has shown to be effective, and IS effective.
ive run hcgenerate and loved it, BUT, im now running t-force and find the effects to be synonymous with those of hcgenerate. in fact, id say im experiencing the exact same effects i was while running the hcgenerate.
i ran at 6 caps ed for the first week then dropped down to the recommended 3.

to be honest, and no disrespect at all to you nate, or to any other sponsors, but this board has been one giant advertisement lately. there's hardly a decent thread on the first page aside from "BUY THIS, BUY THAT, DONT USE ANYTHING BUT HCGENERATE, BUY GEAR, BUY NEED2SLIN"
and i understand that you want to big up your products and expose them to the world, but you can't simply discredit EVERYTHING that wasn't manufactured by NTBM as pure garbage
i love your products and tell everyone about them, dont get me wrong. but when i see a deal on something that is an effective supplement for me, im not going to turn it away simply because $70 hcgenerate is "better" because the manufacturer told me so...

just my two cents

im sorry, i have to disagree with you need2.

how can you tell someone outright, that theyve wasted their money on a product that has shown to be effective, and IS effective.
ive run hcgenerate and loved it, BUT, im now running t-force and find the effects to be synonymous with those of hcgenerate. in fact, id say im experiencing the exact same effects i was while running the hcgenerate.
i ran at 6 caps ed for the first week then dropped down to the recommended 3.

to be honest, and no disrespect at all to you nate, or to any other sponsors, but this board has been one giant advertisement lately. there's hardly a decent thread on the first page aside from "BUY THIS, BUY THAT, DONT USE ANYTHING BUT HCGENERATE, BUY GEAR, BUY NEED2SLIN"
and i understand that you want to big up your products and expose them to the world, but you can't simply discredit EVERYTHING that wasn't manufactured by NTBM as pure garbage
i love your products and tell everyone about them, dont get me wrong. but when i see a deal on something that is an effective supplement for me, im not going to turn it away simply because $70 hcgenerate is "better" because the manufacturer told me so...

just my two cents

Fair enough. I'll just say this...if you like T Force, you'll LOVE BRIDGE. It's the same thing, only better. It's as simple as that.

Top Bottom