Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Syntha 6?

IncredibleHoss

MVP
EF VIP
Is that stuff any good? My friend says he will sell me 4 bottles total of like 8 or 9 lbs for 50$. I told him I am getting it tomorrow regardless. Protein is Protein.

Is this stuff any good? I know bsn is highly marketed but wonder if its over-rated POS protein

Karma to anybody who feels like giving there opinion
:Beer:

I use it and it mixes good , tastes good Nd ingredients are up there in top 10 proteins , I like how it has slow release And fast release protein ;) , so get the shiz u won't be disappointed homie

I used to use PhD pharma-whey (staff discount made it stupid cheap) but switched to syntha-6 for a few months last year. It tasted much better, gave me no where near the amount of gas PhD did and I didn't get sick of it after 2 weeks. Just a shame it's so damn expensive were I am!

Great tasting stuff. You can't go wrong picking up a tub.

I think it's great I've been using it for about 2 years. It tastes great (strewberry especially) being that it has a mix of both slower and faster acting proteins I'd recommend using it as a morning or before bed shake. Use a whey isolate for pre/post workout that way you get more fast acting proteins at that time. Has a reasonable amount of carbs as well. Well that's my opinion enjoy!

Thanks guys. Yeah i always go through needto but my friend said he didn't like the taste and prefers some gnc brand. I LOLED. Not a bad deal for Cash $!

Everybody got Karma hits. All non plats I am trying to gift free 7 day plat!

-Hoss

I think it's great I've been using it for about 2 years. It tastes great (strewberry especially) being that it has a mix of both slower and faster acting proteins I'd recommend using it as a morning or before bed shake. Use a whey isolate for pre/post workout that way you get more fast acting proteins at that time. Has a reasonable amount of carbs as well. Well that's my opinion enjoy!

The user 'hen0152' has been gifted a platinum membership!

Top Bottom