Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

switching to test prop from test E

Jakqowi

I’m looking to switch from long esters to short esters. Currently doing 300mgs a week of test E and want to switch over to test prop. Don’t ask me why or be a smartass I just want to change it up. I’m week 6 of a 12 week cycle then I want to come off for 20 weeks.
My question is what kinds of changes can I expect to experience if I attempt that. Would I be okay doing this sort of change or would I be better off just forgetting it.

"Don't ask you why or be a smartass"

so, essentially you are telling people how to answer your question and to not ask anything else to help that may be pertinent.. you are a disgusting person that thinks they are just entitled... i have nothing for you whatsoever

I’m looking to switch from long esters to short esters. Currently doing 300mgs a week of test E and want to switch over to test prop. Don’t ask me why or be a smartass I just want to change it up. I’m week 6 of a 12 week cycle then I want to come off for 20 weeks.
My question is what kinds of changes can I expect to experience if I attempt that. Would I be okay doing this sort of change or would I be better off just forgetting it.
well if we cant ask why you asking?
i wouldnt use prop if you using enan man

i see nothing wrong with his question. he just wants an answer lol

go to ugfreak and pick up some sustanon then, its a blend

we have to answer the way we feel is right not the way you want us to answer

Top Bottom