Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Swelling after TEST E and DECA injection

RATFINK2012

Hi evweybody, i meed help, i am recently on my 3rd week of my cycle ive been taking 1mm of deca and 2mm of test e every week, my first week went without a peoblem untill 2nd week in my quads swole up and turned red amd itchy, its my third week although they arent as itchy as before butthey are still red and alittle swollen, so for my third week i tried gearing my left tricep, all was good untill 3 days later my tricep is now swollen and red. At times it is warm to the touch but its not too painful, it fwlt like it started swelling more wen i started working out yesturday so i stoped, i really need help im a total newb to this. I took some ibuproifin and benedryl last night, should i continue to take them and see if the swelling goes down? Ive got some people telling me its an allergic reaction to the gear. Oh btw i did clean the area before gearing and all pinns were clean and new. Please help.

Massage the area with a hot washcloth, Rinse & repeat, This will help dispurse the oil.

What size pin are you using? You might now be going deep enough

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EliteFitness

Should i co tinue to take the ibuprofin n benedryl along with massaging the areas with a warm hotcloth? If it doesnt go away whats the next step?

yea it would be a good idea too.. like ransom555 asked, what size pin are you using? are you pinning straight or at a angle? Moving the pin too much after initial injection? gauge too big? could be all sorts of things bro.. remember too swipe with pre pad before and after injection and too always be sterile! a little thing that helps me, after i inject, i hold pressure on the injection spot for about 5 minutes, wait about 20 minutes and take a hot bath and lightly massage the area.. its normal to be sore but redness, hot to the touch, and swelling does sound like a allergic reaction to me..

Im using a 25 on my tricep, i pinned straight into the horseshoe, the spots on my legs were i had geared before r red and and skin is really firm the redness has gone down a bit but the firmness is still there, what should i do there? Massage also with warm water?

I had this, it should clear up. Follow ^ RADAR's advice and you will be good to go in a few days.

Also, make sure you are using 1.5" pins. You need to inject deep IM.

I talked to sebody who had their leg swell up after gearing n they said it took the swelling 2weeks to go away does that sound about right? I took a warm/hot washcloth to the tricep yesturday n massaged it, should i notice it going down right away or will it take some time? Also should i massage lightly or alittle rough?

Top Bottom