Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustanon delays in kick in time

Militant80

Hi,

Earlier this year i did a 10 week course of sust. 500mg a week in 2 shots. I got the usual kick in between weeks 3-4 and made decent gains.

Im now doing my 2nd course at 750mg per week in 3 shots. Im into week 5 and im not feeling the full effects. I feel hornier but other than that i dont feel stronger.
I bought these amps off the same guy i got the first course off and the amps look identical so im pretty sure they are genuine.
Do you guys know if the kick in time can sometimes be delayed due to external factors. Ive been under alot of stress the last few months. Nothin serious just some relationship problems but its the only real explanation i can think of why the sust is not taking full effect.

If anyone can shed any light on this id be grateful.

the "feel" is such a nebulous concept--the only test (no pun intended) is results otherwise, at least for me, everyday is different (sleep/food/recovery time/stress/life/etc)

and sometimes you won't even feel it, you will only 'see' the results after enough changes to your body have been made to make them noticable

thanks guys. I weighed myself today and have actually gained 5lbs so must be gettin somewhere even if i dont feel it.
thanks
militant80

I've been on Sustanon for about three weeks now, it's ug and I don't think I like it as much as test e. I'm bumping my dosage to 750mg/wk, and the reason is I want to do three injects a week to keep blood levels more stable or else the test prop in it is just wasted isn't it?

If your not making the most of the test prop then isn't it taking away from the 250mg's, that you'd get with test E?

I've been on Sustanon for about three weeks now, it's ug and I don't think I like it as much as test e. I'm bumping my dosage to 750mg/wk, and the reason is I want to do three injects a week to keep blood levels more stable or else the test prop in it is just wasted isn't it?

If your not making the most of the test prop then isn't it taking away from the 250mg's, that you'd get with test E?

its not taking away, just less stable due to all the different esters. You would not be utilizing the prop to its maximum effectiveness. Unless you shoot an amp eod. Theres not enough prop in sust to make a big deal of difference anyway. Unless you shoot an amp eod. Better off using prop as a frontload for enanthate or cyp

its not taking away, just less stable due to all the different esters. You would not be utilizing the prop to its maximum effectiveness. Unless you shoot an amp eod. Theres not enough prop in sust to make a big deal of difference anyway. Unless you shoot an amp eod. Better off using prop as a frontload for enanthate or cyp

I see this all of the time and you have to realize that even at eod there are only like 30mg prop per ml. So even when my dose is high enough to shoot eod, to get the benefits I have always had to add prop. Way too much emphasis is put on the small amount of prop in sustanon. Good call here.

Top Bottom