Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustanon at once a week.......

Considering the dosage, that's a decent size hit of prop. It's MEANT to be an instant boost in T. It also works as a nice kickstart but doing a triple shot would be a hefty dosage ON TOP of the other test. That's going to cause flucuations. Now if one doesn't have a problem with that, or prefers it, then fine. But it is what it is.

absolutely correct... not only that, but when you take into consideration the ESTER WEIGTHS... i dont feel like doing the math right now, but there may actually be more mg of true test bound to shorter esters...

again I will re-iterate one last time.. sustanon is 4 esthers, most of it is long esthers 8 days and 21 days. 160 out of the 250mg.. IT IS NOT PROP, just 30mg of it is. if you want to inject EOD then use test prop..

The point was the more often you inject ANYTHING the more stable the blood levels. So twice a week sust shots give more stable levels than once per week shots. Might not be a big enough difference either way. But more often objects always equals more stable levels no matter the compound

I will probably inject Sustanon for first 4 weeks and a dose of Test E or Test Deconate 500 also , so that way the Test will be in at high dose by the 4 th-5th week after stopping with the Sustanon.

To each his own but I have explained this a hundred times over since making that thread. It is not the "only" way to run sust but simple another option that works great for many people. IMO there is only 2 wys one should run sust and 2 ways only.

1 large inject of 750mg or above once a week
or every day/every other day 1 full ml.

All other ways are a waste.

BECAUSE it's timed released and you're multiple dosing, Sus becomes pretty much like any other test. I understand the theory about simply shooting a high dose and letting it do its thing, but the problem there would be the huge hit of prop. Your T level will go to over 6000 in a matter of minutes -- stay there for a day and a half and then drop until next week.

nope.. As one ester drops off the next picks up. Check the studies on this.

nope.. As one ester drops off the next picks up. Check the studies on this.

But you still get the big initial hit of Prop. That was my point. And it isn't like the ester stays dormant waiting to be released, it's released at a slower rate, so there's still some slight additional T elevation, though in the beginning, it's mostly the prop.

Which is why I am going to run sustanon 250mg/ml at 3ml for a total of 750mg once a week. I will see how the pain goes but I am not too worried about it, found a way to make it more smoother by heating it up just right, then get ready to pin.

Top Bottom