Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustanon 250/Winistrol FIRST cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your really gonna have to come up with an excuse as to why you want some 3 times a day even if she doesn't notice any changes in your appearance lmao
Add HCGenerate to his cycle and there's an excuse right there. :chomp:

Not sure I'd recommend eod injects of sus for a first timer. By week 6 or 7 that's like 700mg steady and is more than needed imho.

2x a week would be ideal imo.

Too many people equate bad training, overtraining and especially not eating enough into needing higher aas doses. I'm not saying this about you D_rson, but many people especially noobs do.

Not sure I'd recommend eod injects of sus for a first timer. By week 6 or 7 that's like 700mg steady and is more than needed imho.

2x a week would be ideal imo.

Too many people equate bad training, overtraining and especially not eating enough into needing higher aas doses. I'm not saying this about you D_rson, but many people especially noobs do.
I was indcating still maintaining a normal dosing pattern of 500mg or less per week, just injecting EOD (at the lower dose) so as to limit the ups and downs of short esters. He already has it, or I would have recommended test e instead, twice a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom