Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sust/Tren Ace cycle, popping my Tren cherry.

inkedup84

I'm about to start my first ever cycle with Tren, and am super stoked to see the results already. Here's What I got.

20ml Sustanon 250
20ml Tren Ace 100

I planned on just doing 1ml of each every Monday and Thursday. This Way I could just mix them together, so even less injections. I guess my question would be should I run them both out for 10 weeks, or should I replace the 1ml injections of Tren with 1.5ml monday/thursday doses after a few weeks, so that the Sust could outlast the Tren? Didn't know if it'd matter, but for some reason I thought it might so I figured I'd ask the pros!:D

5-6: 165. I want 185. Unsure of BF, it's been a while since I've measured. Probaby 10-ish/low teens.

I know this isn't your first cycle ,but tren is very harsh and should be held off for more advanced future cycles.

A better option is Test /EQ and the gains are mostly keepable

RADAR

I thought tren was illegalized?

Tren is legal in tablet form for cattle,illegal for human consumption.

BTW Thanks to congress all steroids are illegal and some pro hormones

RADAR

More Meat = more money

Thats what tren was designed for

RADAR

Thanks Radar, Yeah i've only done strictly Test for 4 or 5 cycles now...and stacked deca with it last time around, but never messed with Tren. I've done quite a bit of research on it, but I figured i'd still be able to see a small bit of the amplified anabolic effect that Tren offers, and with it being alot smaller dose, figured i'd possibly avoid some of the insomnia, sweats, etc. I'm not worried about the Tren hurting endurance, as the only cardio I do is miniscule before I train anyways. I figured that a mil of that twice a week is only a shade under 29mg ED. And I thought i'd be better than a ED or EOD application, and would make since to just share with my Sust, which would also benefit on more than a weekly injection. Basically, Is there any benefit to running tren parallel to sust, as far as weeks on the product, or would it be smarter to end the tren at, lets say, 10 weeks, if I'm going to be using sust for 12 weeks, having the two week overlap, and the extra two weeks of sust without the tren in me. I know that tren is NOT test obviously, but I kind of looked at the latter scenario of ending the tren a few weeks before i finish the sust as my body falling off of a one story building after the tren, and another one story building, after the test, opposed to me ending both at the same time and leaping off the 2nd story? Sorry if the analogy's a little confusing, I'm just not sure of any other way to word it.

I guess now that i think about it, On my original post, if i ramped up my sticks of tren to 1.5ml twice a week, thats 150mil a dose, probably rather harsh, especially someone with my size and experience with it (or lack thereof)...But I'm sure i'll be able to tolerate 100mil doses twice a week without much issues if any...Any insights? Oh, and Radar, I wish I could have a selection of esters, but i'm pretty much limited to enthate and sust (as far as test goes), from my "friend of a friend"

I want to run some tren ace too along with some sust. I cruising right now on 300mg a week but want to blast for
10 weeks and use the tren

Top Bottom