Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SUS250 or TEST E (2nd Cycle)

If you get any less bloat its going to be from the sust. Run a small amount of arimidex and your set with bloat.

I did not say do mon,thurs,sunday....what I said was if your going to do 2 shots a week split them up. Something like sun/wed, OR mon/thurs. As I said, This is your second cycle. You got good gains off 250wk. I would now try .75ml 2x wk. That would total 375mg test wk. I would also run .5ml of deca with each of those test shots. That way its 375 wk, and 250 of deca wk. Then next time, run 500wk with test. My personal opinion is that you did it the smart way. Most guys just bang out 500mg wk their first cycle nowadays. They set the bar too high. You will have two very good cycles under your belt before you get to 500. And your body will react well to it since it will be a higher dose once you get there.
Come to think of it, if your going to run test AND deca, then just get some forma-stanozol. That will mediate the estrogen and progesterone from deca. Keep you dryer.
Be careful with deca though. You will notice major strength increases from it. It will make your joints feel good too. Dont start slapping on tons of extra weight that your muscles are ready for but your tendons and ligaments are NOT. Trust me, I know.

Ok so dont go overboard with the weight just because im feel super human. Is it ok to pin the deca and the test in the one syringe?

Stanozol may be going overboard for me, i just wanted to keep it simple but if you think it will mitigate the estrogen build up from the deca wouldnt this be achieved with my HCG and Nolva?

How should my PCT look for this?

Test E 500mg/week. Mon/thurs injection schedule. Front load the first two weeks to bring blood plasma concentration up super quick. If you want to run the deca it would be a therapeutic dose for the joints 250-300mg/week. At that dose you probably won't need to worry about progestin sides. The hcg will help with the suppression caused by the deca. Look into pramipexole, bromocriptine or dostinex if those sides concern you. Run winny weeks 9-12 while long esters clear your system and right before jumping into pct. Or run it the first 4 weeks and 9-12...

Run aromasin as your anti e throughout the cycle. Letro is always good to have on hand when you need to bring in the big guns.

Deca and test can be pinned at the same time in one syringe.

Test E 500mg/week. Mon/thurs injection schedule. Front load the first two weeks to bring blood plasma concentration up super quick. If you want to run the deca it would be a therapeutic dose for the joints 250-300mg/week. At that dose you probably won't need to worry about progestin sides. The hcg will help with the suppression caused by the deca. Look into pramipexole, bromocriptine or dostinex if those sides concern you. Run winny weeks 9-12 while long esters clear your system and right before jumping into pct. Or run it the first 4 weeks and 9-12...

Run aromasin as your anti e throughout the cycle. Letro is always good to have on hand when you need to bring in the big guns.

Deca and test can be pinned at the same time in one syringe.

good advice bro, so the last 2 weeks would be JUST winny?

Top Bottom