Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SUS250 or TEST E (2nd Cycle)

crxdog

My first cycle was Test E 250mg for 10 weeks and i had good gains was very happy.

My second cycle i have the option of Test E 500mg for 10 weeks or SUS250 EOD for 10 weeks.

I have Unleashed, HCG, Nolva & A-Dex at my ready. I have been maintaining my weight and size but im looking to bulk up before i travel to South America at the end of the year so i want to be in peak condition :chomp:

Bro's any preference to what i should use? My Test E is UG Lab but worked well but my SUS250 is the real deal Schering-Plough Labs

Feedback would be appreciated

Stats

Age - 27
Height - 6ft 2inchses
B/f - 14-18% (estimate)
Weight - 105kg

I can get a picture if really needed.

Ooooo... nice stash. I'd go for 500mg/d test E. Somehow, Sust250 EOD seems much for a 2nd cycle, to me. Thats about 1g of test a week?

Sust EOD will end up being apx 825mg test wk once it gets built up. Way overkill for a second cycle. Dont get roped into this sust has to be pinned EOD bullshit. My suggestion would be either just 500mg test wk, OR 400-500mg test along with 200-250mg deca. You could also do what I like to do if you want, pin 1ml of sust EOD for the first week(8 days). Then go to 1ml on sunday and 1 ml on wed. or mon/thurs, or whatever you like. Or you can do .75ml each time for a total of 375mg wk. If you got great results the first time with 250mg then theres no reason to jump way up in dose. take it up a little each time.

Sust EOD will end up being apx 825mg test wk once it gets built up. Way overkill for a second cycle. Dont get roped into this sust has to be pinned EOD bullshit. My suggestion would be either just 500mg test wk, OR 400-500mg test along with 200-250mg deca. You could also do what I like to do if you want, pin 1ml of sust EOD for the first week(8 days). Then go to 1ml on sunday and 1 ml on wed. or mon/thurs, or whatever you like. Or you can do .75ml each time for a total of 375mg wk. If you got great results the first time with 250mg then theres no reason to jump way up in dose. take it up a little each time.

Will sus250 give me more bloat than the test e? I had no bloat what so ever on my first cycle, mind you that was a low dose i was taking.

So your way is shot of SUS250 Mon, Thurs & Sunday then back to Sun and wedns shots for 9wks after?

use the HG sust 250 every 3 days, or twice a week if you want a slighly lower dose.

perfect second cycle IMO.

test is test, and bloat is bloat.

is hard to tell dif esters of test apart i think.

just use a little adex or something for bloat if you are concerned

Your a big lad thats for sure. Test is test i could take a shot of both twice a week . . . :chomp::chomp::chomp::chomp:

lol thanks :)

i'm only 5'10 ~90kg actually. small and light frame can make it look like more sometimes.

wouldn't recommend taking 2 shots of both 2x week, would be overkill as burnthiscorpse said.

500-625mg is gonna give you some serious size if you reacted well to 250mg

good luck

90kg? Race you to 110? haha!!

Big BoY !!

Will sus250 give me more bloat than the test e? I had no bloat what so ever on my first cycle, mind you that was a low dose i was taking.

So your way is shot of SUS250 Mon, Thurs & Sunday then back to Sun and wedns shots for 9wks after?

If you get any less bloat its going to be from the sust. Run a small amount of arimidex and your set with bloat.

I did not say do mon,thurs,sunday....what I said was if your going to do 2 shots a week split them up. Something like sun/wed, OR mon/thurs. As I said, This is your second cycle. You got good gains off 250wk. I would now try .75ml 2x wk. That would total 375mg test wk. I would also run .5ml of deca with each of those test shots. That way its 375 wk, and 250 of deca wk. Then next time, run 500wk with test. My personal opinion is that you did it the smart way. Most guys just bang out 500mg wk their first cycle nowadays. They set the bar too high. You will have two very good cycles under your belt before you get to 500. And your body will react well to it since it will be a higher dose once you get there.
Come to think of it, if your going to run test AND deca, then just get some forma-stanozol. That will mediate the estrogen and progesterone from deca. Keep you dryer.
Be careful with deca though. You will notice major strength increases from it. It will make your joints feel good too. Dont start slapping on tons of extra weight that your muscles are ready for but your tendons and ligaments are NOT. Trust me, I know.

Top Bottom