Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sus250 cycle..Gyno

Chris223

Hey Bro's,

Just wanted to ask a question.... How many of you have heard of anyone getting gyno from a 10 week cycle of Sus at 500mgs a week. I have nolva and I think that i could be gyno prone, but of course mabe not I just have a fatty chest. Just dont even want to take the chance. So in everyone's opinion... Would you take 10mgs of Nolva threw the whole cycle or just wait to see if gyno starts... But I also was thinking that since I dont want to hold a lot of water I was thinking that taking the nolva would help hold the water off.... But if you all think that is a bad idea I would just do cardio 3 times a week... What do you bro's think? Also another concern that I have is that I have heard that if you take nolva throughout your whole cycle that you have a chance of getting gyno after your cycle.. Something with the receptor becoming unblocked and that would then give you gyno..... Help me.. What is your opinion

everyone is different. some people can get gyno at 250-500mg and some people like myself dont get it at 1000mg. how do you know your pron to it? have you gotten it bofore? It is a good idea to always have nolv or arima on hand. i wouldnt take it untill you see symptoms first. good luck.

At 500mg/week I don't think that you should have any problems with gyno but everyone is diffrent so have it on hand in case you need it. If you feel any symptoms of gyno coming on then take 40mg/day of Nolva until they go down and then take 20mg/day for the rest of your cycle. If you are not looking for the added water retention then Proviron would help with that or you could just take 1/4 tab of Arimidex every other day but it is a little on the expensive side. Best of luck on your cycle!

M18

No, I have never had gyno before, but being that I have a fatty chest just makes me think that I might be prone.. Just a mental thing for me..... I havent dropped my bodyfat down low enough to make sure.. But I have no lumps of anything like that.. So I would say that it is mental... But just want to make sure.. Ya know.. Thanks,
Chris:D

I have the same exact question as you do.....i think you will be ok though...i did a 600mg cycle of test enanthate last summer for 8 weeks and i was fine and i got great results....test is the way to go but do have nova on hand...i didn't need it but sust is a lot stronger

Okay this is an easy one, guys, c'mon...........

Keep enough nolva and clomid. You should be doing this anyways. There is no excuse for not being prepared during a cycle. If you start noticing gyno symptoms (sore nips, itchy nips, hard nips, etc.) than start the nolva until symptoms subside.

If you're afraid of side effects than you shouldn't be using AS to begin with.

Top Bottom