Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplements for Cardio???

Canwood

I was wondering if anyone had any opinions or experience with supplementing for cardio---what i'm thinking is anything that'll help oxygen load, or sustain energy levels for a long duration.

I've been told calcium pyruvate may help; I used it in the past, with results, but at a one-time deal, so it may have been a placebo effect.

Also, I've seen the product Endurox, which as far as I know, is just basic ginseng.

Thanks in advance for your input, this board ROCKS.

Livertabs will help I can rember a study performed on rats that showed liver tabs increased the time the rats could swim untill the drowned

so if you take 8-10 livertabs before your workout it should work

Sam

There were two rats dropped into a bucket of cream...The first rat drowned, but that second rat swam until he churned that cream into butter and crawled out. I am that second rat :)

I've heard that story before on a TV Show or movie, but for the life of me, I can't remembe where it is from.

sam579 said:
Livertabs will help I can rember a study performed on rats that showed liver tabs increased the time the rats could swim untill the drowned

so if you take 8-10 livertabs before your workout it should work

Sam

Please don't take that shit !

liver tabs are full of toxins, heavy metals,...
and contain far too much iron for men

MultiVit (Iron) and Anti Oxidants I would imagine

Iron for the Red Blood cells to carry O2
AntiOx(C&E) for the blood vessels, cell walls and any damage

And yes, too much Iron is not a good thing for men...

Well, common sense dictates that the liver is the cleaning ground for the body, so the last thing i'm about to take is liver tabs. Sounds like something from the 50's, like cod liver oil, hehe.

I'm covering my bases as far as the vitamins/anti-oxidants.
But I'm sure there has to be more research on supplements and cardio out there.

Top Bottom